so we meet again

you stepped up to the big X on the floor and waited for your name to be called. watching from the huge tv that showed the live broadcasted show your palms got sweaty. "we have one last surprise for you.....LETS BRING HER OUT"

walking out as the crowd cheered you waved and gave a big smiled before turning back to her. her eyes were wide while her mouth hung open surprised to see you. you hadn't seen santana since highschool and now you both were on the rise of becoming famous actors.

before sitting down next to her you hugged her while the show host laughed. getting comfortable in the white soft seats you gave a smile to the audience that made them go wild.

"in the two times you've been on my show this is the most surprised i've seen you santana"

laughing at the words the host said she couldn't look in your direction because she knew she would melt on live tv. "me either jimmy and i've known her longer" after the audience stopped laughing he waited to ask his next question.

"so i take you two were highschool sweethearts?"

"yess y/n over here was head over heels for me" she said pointing at you with a slick smile.

"if anything i had her wrapped around my finger" with a wink you sent santana her face turned red as she smiled.

"the chemistry between you two is to die for! do you guys see yourselves rekindling what once was?"

you both looked at each other and smiled as the audience sat at the edges of their seats waiting for a response. "who knows what the future holds" you said to him.

"maybe we'll star in a movie together maybe we'll have a show"

as she spoke your eyes roamed her body with a smile plastered on your face intrigued by the words she spoke. the host i guess motioned her to look at you so she did making her turn back quickly and cover her face as the crowd cheered.

"gosh y/n would you stop giving me that look" she said embarrassed through her hands.

"if you don't mind me asking but i think me and everyone else are curious to know who asked who first" the audience got silent as he asked waiting for a response.

"cmon jimmy it was highschool-"

"actually y/n asked me first. i mean look at her could you resist those eyes?" she earned a laugh from the crowd and a eye roll from you leaving her with a smile.

"santana is so full of herself" the room was getting heated and so were you. with every look she gave during the remainder of the air time made you weaker and weaker.

after the show ended you sat in your dressing room looking through instagram when the door opened . in the mirror you saw a all too familiar face peek through the door entering. "you could've told me you were coming"

"it was last minute santana they called my manager and arranged it"

"so you were acting?"

"basically"

"didnt seem that way when we were live" she bent down over your shoulder.

"you smell good" turning your head you were face to face with her. instead of going for her lips you left her a kiss on the cheek and turned back not expecting anything. then she grabbed your face and caught your lips in between hers.

a smile formed on your face as she kept pecking and pecking with both of her hands on your cheeks. "you still suck at kissing" you told her as she pulled out.

laughing at your own joke you didn't notice her lean in for another sliding her tongue through your lips for entrence. once you allowed it you both fought for dominance and when she won you let out a small moan.she pulled away and you were so confused "what the hell san? you can't just tease me!"

she left with no remorse to what she started. the door opened once more and she peeked her head at the entrance to say one last thing.

"oh by the way nice acting out there" with a wink she was gone.

there was no doubt about the power she held over you. even she herself knew it.