the breakup

it had been weeks since you'd seen the light of day. after you and santana ended you never stepped foot outside and just hid in your room until you decided enough was enough and it only took kurt to help with that. "come on y/n there's a lot to look forward to today!" he said walking with you down the hall.

with the roll of a eye you found yourself in glee club dreading every moment. instead of focusing on santana a blonde caught your eye. quite frankly you caught hers too. days went by where you and quinn would exchange very flirtatious words making everyone question if you were fooling around or not.

her hand would sometimes rest on your thighs or your faces were always somewhat close. santana and you acted like you didn't exist to each other. you were fine with it and apparently so was she. as long and you had your quinnie you were fine.

everyone was very supportive and wished the best for the two of you so it was going great. you walked down the hall one evening and was stopped by the gossip source of mckinley himself.

"so i hear you and quinn fabray have been rumored to be dating"

"look all i can say is me and quinn are just really good friends"

"that kiss?" he asked.

you caught a glimpse of santana hearing from her locker as he asked the questions. making eye contact with you he asked one more question as you looked at the girl.

"so are you two soulmates so to speak?"

"yeah that sums it up" walking off you could hear her slam her locker as if she wasn't the one that left you. you met up with quinn in the hall for a quick peck and headed off to your class.

there was nothing to worry about anymore you moved on and she had probably done so too. she was no longer yours to worry about