this feeling

For awhile you found yourself admiring everything about santana. from the way she walked, talked, and smiled. you loved your best friend with all your heart and would do whatever to make her happy. at lunch you found yourself getting lost in her eyes while she rambled on about something rachel did.

nodding your head she would occasionally make eye contact with you and a small smile would form on your face. all you wanted to do was get lost in her arms. you craved physical affection from her and it was all you could think about.

every once in a while you would tease santana about how she "liked" puck. she would always laugh at it and pay no mind to it but you cared more than she would think you would.

"oooooo look san there is your boyfriend" you told her as you shook her arm at the lunch table.

"he is not y/n/n"

after she said that the bell rang. you walked with her as you exited the cafeteria talking about whatever. that was until puck decided to tag along. seeing he was talking to her you excused yourself and walked somewhat faster ahead of them.

walking with santana after lunch was your time to talk with her. you didn't have any classes together so you looked forward to it. puck on the other hand had a few so why was he talking to her on YOUR TIME?

when she turned the hall as you and her departed she didn't even say bye to you because she was with him. jealousy wasn't a thing when it came to people you cared for so what was this?

it was love.