golf

mr shue decided to take everyone to some place that had a arcade and golf for winning nationals. his little treat he said. everything was boring you wanted to do something exciting.

you went to the golf area and saw santana absolutely crushing it. at the rate you were going at it would take ages to catch up to her. until you finally did.

"heyy san do you think you could help me? maybe even teach me how to be as good as you" you asked the latina.

she agreed and started to give you pointers and advice on how to get the ball in the hole. you failed horribly on purpose so she could help more.

she caught on quickly to what you were doing so she did something you didn't expect her to. you were in the position to hit the ball until she came up behind you.

"here let me guide you." she said. and she did her legs were behind yours and her hands were placed on yours. if she moved you moved
  (the position y'all were in)

 if she moved you moved  (the position y'all were in)

she was so close to you. she rested her chin over your left shoulder as her tan hands ever so lightly guided yours in a upwards position hitting the ball into the hole. chills ran throughout your body at the feeling of her pelvis by yours.

you stood in that same position with her but this time her hands were on your hips. not knowing what to say you went to receive the ball to come back to her beaming her million dollar smile.

"you should let me take you out some time y/n/n" you just blushed and told her you'd love to while going onto the next golf course.