glease

you came from new york with kurt and rachel to see the play the glee club had put on. before going into the auditorium you met up with finn backstage to give some sort of pep talk to the newbies.

as you finished finn had mentioned santana would also be in the play. everyone was already doing their scenes and songs and what not so you payed santana a visit before she went on.

she saw you walking to her in her mirror and smiled as you got closer. the clacking of your heels really made a statement too. you stopped behind her and bent down to give her a hug as she touched up in the mirror.

"are you nervous miss lopez?" you asked her as you sat in the chair beside her. "no of course not it's all about the attitude i'll just do what i did in west side story like last year" you admired how she looked in her rizzo costume.

it suited her really well you could help but stare. "ok could you stop staring your making me mess up on my makeup" she told you as she turned to you. there was some lipstick on the upper corner of her lip.

"here let me get that" you whipped it away delicately trying not to mess up the rest. "thanks" you unfolded your legs and got up from the seat you were in. she was to go on soon so she needed to get ready.

"you have too much lipstick on let me help you"before she could say anything you leaned down and gave her a kiss before leaving. "break a leg out there" were your last words before you went to go find your seat.

"why are your lips so pink?" rachel asked as you sat down next to her and kurt. "i haven't seen you with that shade of lipstick where'd you get it?" she added "gosh berry youre so nosey"

santana took stage and rachel's eyes got wide as she noticed her lipstick color. "did you an-" kurt stopped her before she continued. "i'm trying to watch the performance!" he told the two of you before you could bicker with her.

you watched santana give the best performance she could give. you couldn't help but drool she looked so good in that costume. before finishing she looked in your direction and you held up two thumbs up and she winked at you before leaving the stage.

you touched your lips trying to remember what hers felt like on yours. seeing her backstage was the first time you had seen her since senior year. you'd never done anything like kiss her before so that was your first.

you always fancied santana but never brought yourself to admit it. new york basically reminded you so much of her. oh how she'd love the city you thought everyday as you walked the streets.

you just wanted to bring her with you. after the play you met up with everyone and congratulated them on their performances. you tried to talk to santana but rachel pulled you aside.

"what happened between you two?" she asked "look rachel it's none of your business. plus nothing happened i'm sure she has a girlfriend or something"

"nope. i'm singleee" you turned to see santana. "if you don't mind man hands you're  kinda hogging up y/n/n here." rachel looked at you and smiled as she left you two alone.

she stood in front of you with a smile on her face and asked you out. as long as you kept it exclusive there was no problem.