so cute together

the snow storm in nyc got pretty bad to where you were stuck in the apartment for a while. you laid on the couch with your best friend santana in between your legs.

not like that of course. she laid her head between your thighs so you could massage her scalp or something. rachel kurt and adam were sitting at the table talking about something boring per usual.

while you massaged your friends head. she basically moaned when you ran your fingers through her locks of black hair. you just smiled as she held on to your legs with her hands that were becoming relaxed with every movement.

she turned to face you laying her arms out on your stomach to rest her head on. she just sat there admiring you as you did the same. you occasionally looked at her rack .YOU COULDNT HELP IT THEY WERE JUST RIGHT THERE!

you just stayed in the same position as you massaged her head. she finally laid her head on your tummy and wrapped her arms around your waist.

"ya know if i didn't know the two of you i'd mistaken y'all for a couple" adam said to the both of you sitting on one of the chairs in the living room area.

santana just mocked his accent until she finally said something. " well we're not blondie. don't get me wrong shes smokin hot and i wants to get all up in there but we're only friends!" she huffed as she walked to her room with you following her.

"yeah best friends!" you added as you shut the curtain. the two of you laid on her bed until she broke the comfortable silence.

"i totally saw you staring at my rack y/n/n"

"i was not!" you got a crimson red. "you so were!!" she continued. "oh yeah miss i wants to get all up in there!" she threw her pillow at you so you'd shut up.

"you so don't even have the balls to make a move!" you said laughing as you saw how frustrated she was getting. "not even i'd have you screaming my name in seconds!" she played on. she started to impersonate what you would sound like if the two of you were in bed.

and all you could do was imagine what it would be like. you snapped out once you heard her ask if you wanted to make out .

let's just say y'all could hardly walk the next day

(UPDATE ABOUT DAILY STORIES!!! please read!) I start school tomorrow so i will try my best to publish stories and come up with new ones! I also take requests just feel free to dm them to mee!