cup pong

being sam evans little sister came with a lot. he was in the grade above you but you still surrounded yourself with his friends. glee club is where the two of you spent most of your time together. one day puck came in talking about a party he was hosting. jake pukerman came into the choir room door way and charmed you with his smile.

you couldn't help but stare until santana knocked you out of your thoughts. still looking at the boy you leaned closer to where you could hear her. "of course ill be there.. only if jake goes though" you waved at him before he left with a smile on your face.

"screw himmm. come with me y/n/n"

"i'll think about it san"

-

later on that night jake came to pick you up in his convertible. he leaned over to kiss you while you did the same. the whole drive there you couldn't stop thinking of santana. "you ok?" nodding your head the door opened up revealing somewhat drunk teens.

you both walked into the kitchen area where you saw santana mercedes and tina. "what's up lopez" santana cringed at him greeting her with you in his arms. "hey fuckerman. you treating my girl like the princesa she is?" laughing you hugged her and leaned on the counter with her.

smoke filled the area as she blew it out from her cigarette. "hey can i have some?" she furrowed her eyebrow before she handed you the white stick. grabbing the nearest ash tray you put it out.

as you walked away you heard her calling out your name. you stood by jake as he played cup pong never leaving his eyes off of you. the crowd that was watching parted as jake won the game. santana slid passed and placed both palms on the table.

"you trying to play lopez?" he asked her.

"if you're ready to lose" she said "we play under one condition" she paused "and that is? he asked with a cocky expression as she went on "if you win you gain more of your toxic masculinity blah blah blah"

everyone waited for her to continue on as she drank out of her red solo cup. "don't you wanna know what i win?" she asked with a grin "what?"

"y/n" your cheeks flushed red as people cheered waiting for the game to start. jake turned to you and looked at you with a concerned face while santana stood there with a grin.

you gave him a nod of reassurance.

"you're on"

sam quickly came to your side to make sure everything was okay. "are you sure you're all right with this?" he asked while you stood their nervously biting your nails. you nodded your head because you had no other choice but to be alright with it since they already started playing. it wasn't a bad deal though... it was a win win situation.

they were down to three cups each. you could tell jake was tipsy and was slowly becoming more sloppy with every throw. you turned around for two seconds and you hear the crowd go wild as somebody wins.

before you were able to turn around you were lifted up over someone's shoulder. you couldn't tell who it was until they took you outside and put you down.

"come on evans i'll make it feel like the first time!" santana teasingly joked before she gave you the biggest awaited kiss.