god mothers

(i apologize in advance if you're not very religious or if your religion doesn't have baptisms but this came to mind and i hope you like it😭!)

kurt and blaine invited you over to their house one night because they needed to speak with you. pulling into the drive way you saw a very too familiar vehicle that wasn't theirs. walking in you heard talking while kurt greeted you at the door. stepping back he allowed you to see rachel, blaine, and their baby. although someone was holding the baby.

they turned around and their long locks of black hair followed them. "oh gosh what is she doing here" handing the baby over to rachel she gave you the fakest smile. "nice to see some things havent changed" you greeted everyone until it came to santana. kurt stood by the two of you and forced you to greet each other. "hello sex on legs" rolling your eyes you said "hi lopez"

there was obvious tension in the room that could've been cut with a knife. rachel gave blaine the baby and she said she wanted to talk to the two of you. "although kurt and blaine are the parents of their beautiful baby girl they asked me if i was comfortable with them having a baptism for the baby. i of course said yes and they also wanted me to help with the god parents."

"oh hells to the no" santana stood up and pointed her finger out.

"you really think i'm going to baptize this baby with her as the other god parent? berry i don't know if you know but me and y/n/n over here are donessss"

"sit your ass down and pay attention drama queen" pulling her back to the seat you listened to see what else rachel would say.

"as i was saying i feel as if she's best in the hands of you two of anything were to ever happen to one of us" she added

"we also agree. we know she'd be loved and well taken care of and we know damn well she will be spoiled" kurt said to the both of you grabbing blaines hand.

"so will you?"

"of course i would love to!!" you gave the two a warm smile waiting for santana's response.

"and santana would love to do it as well. ah! shut it" with that she shut her mouth before she even said anything.

that night you got to spend it with their daughter elizabeth your soon to be god daughter. you also really enjoyed seeing how santana was with her. she made sure she was always smiling when she was being held by her auntie snixx.

as she held her head you admired every minute of it. "i can feel her eyes" she said in her best baby voice. "mmm i think auntie snixx has had you for a while it's my turn" the baby started giggling as you gently grabbed her from santana's embrace.

"i can't wait to tell you this story when you get older so you understand better. did you know auntie snixx gets jealous really easily?" elizabeth started laughing as santana covered your mouth.

all three of you were laughing playing with elizabeth you could tell santana was smiling her million dollar smile as she watched the two of you. "it's good to see them in the same room as each other getting along" blaine agreed with what kurt said as they watched.

                                       -

standing in front of the church with family and friends you opened your arms to receive elizabeth. family and friends sat in the rows of the church as they watched. after you heard whatever the priest had said while he poured the holy water you looked up and smiled. everyone clapped and kurt and blaine thanked you and santana both for being her god mother's.

they held a baptism party where you posed with santana and elizabeth for pictures. burt came up and greeted you as you held the cute chubby baby. you sat down and santana joined you.

you were playing with elizabeth when she finally said something "you're great with kids"

smiling you turned to look at her seeing the biggest grin on her face.

"you think so?" you asked looking back at the blue eyed baby.

"oh yeah of course" she paused before continuing "you'll make a great mother one day"

sighing you turned to her. "i don't know about that. elizabeth will do for now" both of you started to laugh while kurt came to steal the baby. you caught up with everyone that was there and even danced with a few.

sitting at the table with aching feet you took off your left heel. you lost balance when someone grabbed the other and started helping you. santana undid the strap and started rubbing your feet.

"san you don't have to-"

"i know how you get the next morning. it never ends up well."

"of course you dooo"slurring your words you saw how much she still cared and remembered the little things. it turned you on. you couldn't help it there was something sexy about that. basically moaning as she rubbed your aching feet you rolled your head back.

"where's lizzie?" you asked flustered with your thoughts.

"they put her to bed already in the suites this place has" pulling santana by her dress you pulled her close enough for her to hear you.

"meet me in my room in 15 minutes" running off before she could say anything you gave her a wink before exciting and heading to the room. she told kurt and blaine you had already gone to "sleep" and she was going to do so as well.

she found you laying on the bed knocked out. you really really wanted to get your mack on but you were just too tired from everything. she covered you up before snuggling next to you to fall asleep.