ruin the friendship

smoke hazed santana's house as she put the cigar down to answer a call. "hey do you mind coming to pick me up? my cars in the shop and i was wondering if i could spend the night or something" she told you she'd be there in ten minutes.

she welcomed you as you got in her g wagon with a smile on her face. "if you don't mind rachel and kurt will be over in a few to hangout" the latina mentioned.

"yeah thats cool" replying you noticed santana would glance at you ever so often. arriving at the house you were met with rachel and kurt. they brought over board games and alcoholic beverages. as everyone played whos most likely too you felt a soft sort of feeling go up and down you calf.

looking under the table you saw it was santana. the feeling of her fluffy socks sent goosebumps throughout your whole body. rachel read out a card that she gave to santana because it best fit her next it was kurts turn. "okay this is a good one! who is most likely to hook up with their best friend!" he said while looking around the table.

"we all know who that's going to" rachel imputed implying it would go to santana. instead he handed you the card. everyone was shocked even santana. "i don't know. you may give off this innocent 'vibe' but we allll know it would be you!" your mouth was wide open.

"WHAT THE HELL THAT WAS SO MY CARD!" santana and rachel faught with kurt over who shouldve got the card as you sat there laughing. "y/n would never hook up with any of her friends because she wouldn't want to 'ruin the friendship"santana added sitting back in her chair with her arms crossed.

"and how the hell would you know?" kurt questioned. rachel also added in it wasn't hard to tell what they were thinking. "geez no she hasn't tried sleeping with me" they both laughed leaving you and santana with confused looks on your face.

"i'm just surprised! i mean with the history you two have you would think somebody would've made a move" rachel had a point. there was no denying the chemistry between you and santana so why were you two just a mystery. "alright i don't need you peeing on my seats. the games over y/n/n over here won already" they both stopped laughing.

you went to go sit on the couch with santana when kurt and rachel said they were going out for food. they invited the two of you but you both declined. "ok we'll bring you back something!" rachel said closing the front door.

santana grabbed her cigar from the living room table and lit it. "since when do you smoke?" you asked grabbing her guitar sam gave to her. he only gave it to her because he didn't need it anymore and it was apparently taking up too much space.

"since now" after taking a puff she blew it in your direction. flipping her off she started laughing. plopping you legs over her lap she slid your shoes off leaving you with the matching pair of socks she had on. "so y/n/n what are you?" she asked with a quirked brow.

what was she asking exactly? like what your sexuality was? "what am i what" she smacked her lips and rolled her eyes. "like sexuality wise. you know how i'm lesbian so what are you?" you didn't know how to answer that question yourself.

"i guess straight. i've never really experimented or even kissed a girl before" you added. she burned out her cigar and tried wafting away the left over smoke. "do you want to?" she asked you in a raspy tone.

i mean she was right there and she had experience so why not. "ok just a kiss santana" she moved your legs off of her and sat close to you. the both of you sat with your legs crossed on the couch waiting for something to happen.

she finally leaned in. the feeling of your lips pressed together made you pull out. "y/n relax it's just a kiss. i promise it won't mess up what we have" nodding you leaned back in only this time things escalated. she kissed your jaw on down when she got to your neck she left a few hickeys.

she got to a area by your collarbones that made a moan slip out. your head was arched but you could feel her lips form a smile on your skin. she came back up meeting your lips once again. her tongue swiped against your bottom lip for entrance but you weren't going to let her in without a fight.

immediately noticing what you were doing she went back to the spot that made you your weakest and starting pecking at it. she left delicate kisses while maintaining eye contact with you. "san" left your lips as she did so. your lips work fluidly with hers but it was a constant battle over dominance.

you were a submissive but you had such a urge to be in control with santana you carved it almost. as you went to lift up her top you heard knocking at the door. "OPEN UP SANTANA ITS FREEZING!" kurt and rachel yelled banging on the door. you froze they were going to come in and see the hickeys and they would be right. "go to my room and get a hoodie" santana whisper shouted as you ran to her room.

you heard them enter while you slid on a hoodie of hers. her aroma hit you as you pulled your head through. she must've just worn it. walking out of the room you heard them asking for you. "i just went to go steal one of sans sweaters" you told them as you walked into the kitchen.

you sat down at the table while kurt grabbed plates for everyone. santana sat next to you and noticed your hickeys were showing. she pointed to your neck for you to cover them before kurt turned back around.

"so what did you guys do while we were gone?" rachel asked with the tv remote in hand. even though this was santana's house she always let everyone make it their own. that's what she liked about it anyone could make it a second home and if they came unexpectedly they'd be accepted with open arms.

"nothing we started watching mean girls" santana said. "ohh really. you should put it on rachel i wanna get my lohan on" kurt added as he took a bit of the pizza. everyone ate and sat on the couch after watching the movie.

you had your legs rested on santana's lap while kurt and rachel shared a cover. as you watched the movie your eyes scanned santana and her whole body and thought about how there was no more denying how much you thought about her. you let out a small chuckle as you did so and she turned to you and smiled.

maybe doing all the things on your mind wouldn't be so bad. maybe you should cross that line.