friend request pt.2

santana waited for that friday morning to come ever since she received the message from you. friday finally came and she woke up in a great mood. calling quinn while she also flipped pancakes and also cooked bacon she needed to know what to do in a few hours when you arrived. "quinn what the hell am i going to do. i'm such a nervous reck"

on the other line quinn started laughing. "are you that nervous santana?" she asked "shut up" santana said placing the food on the table for her kids. "gosh i wish i was there to see your face" laughing again while she spoke "you're so dead when i see you next fabgay"

"just i don't know catch up maybe"

"no shit"

"i'm trying to help you" quinn huffed.

"anyways what time is she supposed to be going over?" quinn asked looking at the time.

santana turned her head to the clock and her heart stopped when she saw what time it was. "hey let me call you back i need to go change" she told quinn hanging up.

"boys go clean your room melanie and jose should be here soon" she told her boys while picking up their empty plates. their footsteps echoed her two story house as they ran up the stairs and into their rooms.

she picked out a pantsuit with her favorite heels as the door bell rang. rushing to go to the door while changing she was done. she swung the door open and she found you and your two adorable children. she greeted you and told the kids that hers were upstairs. running to the stairs they went to the rooms when you turned back she saw you looking at your heels.

when you turned to look back up you saw her looking at you. cracking a smile you fell into her arms like old times. you basically squeezed her thinking if you let go she would leave once again and she did the same.

"want a drink?" she asked pulling out of the hug and going into her kitchen. you walked behind her amazed by every single detail that was in the modern kitchen. the slabs were all marble and the colors were grey and white.

"holy shit-" covering your mouth at the words that slipped out you continued "fuck i didn't mean to say that-" your eyes shot wide at the words you used.

"i'm so sorry" she started laughing at the words you said and opened the fridge. "you're fine" she said poking her head out as she grabbed the drinks. her heels clacked with every step she took. placing the drinks on her kitchen island you sat on one of the stools. sliding over your glass she picked hers up and took a sip.

your fingers touched hers as they left the glass. when you tasted the glass you realized how strong it was. "too strong?" she asked taking her cup with her to sit on her L shaped couch. following you told her that's how you liked them.

you talked about the random things whatever came to mind to keep the conversation going you used it. after a while the alcohol was getting to you. you could tell it was also getting to her a bit. it eased all the awkwardness and the two of you acted like you'd been talking for days after the alcohol kicked in.

she looked so gorgeous in her pantsuit. she finished her last sentence and you put your hand on hers that she had resting on her thigh. "you look soooo good san" she smiled at what you had said and returned the compliment. your cheeks turned a rosey red and a hair fell onto your cheek as you looked down.

she pulled it behind your ear and brought your chin up to face her. her hand stayed on your jaw looking where her hand was your eyes met.
"SANTANA WHO PARKED THEIR CAR IN MY SPOT! YOURE NOT CHEATING ARE YOU? oh" her eyes rolled and she stood up. you did too and you followed her and fixed your outfit. "i can move it if you want" you told the man that walked in with his bags.

"no don't he's just a asshole" he came behind her and wrapped his hand around her waist. "it's good to see you too my love" mumbling he gave her a sloppy kiss. she cringed at what he did and so did you. you turned around and looked outside. "and who's this?" he asked as he held her.

"this is a old friend from highschool the boys go to school with her kids" shaking his hand you introduced yourself. the kids came down the stairs and ran to you. "i'm going to go shower. i'll see you later on tonight" he said with a wink to the latina.

she made some disgusted noise at the remark. "he seems nice" you said with a sarcastic tone. smacking your arm she bit her lip you looked at the time and saw it was close to when your husband was coming home. "hey san um i think we're going to head out"

"already? ughhhhh we barely started hanging out again and now you wanna leave. i'm gonna be lonely without you." she said giving you puppy dog eyes.

she came behind the stool you were sitting on and sat by you. tracing her fingers on your arms you got goosebumps. "maybe we can schedule another play date" you suggested. grinning at the suggestion she said to come over tomorrow for another. agreeing you called the kids so you could leave.

they said their goodbyes to santana and her kids as they walked to the car. she walked you out and stood by the door step. you gave her another hug before saying bye.

                                         -

later on that night santana was laying in her big bathtub with warm water surrounding her. she got a feeling and needed to act on it. of course she could ask her husband to help but she didn't want him. her hands roamed over her body as the feeling grew worse and worse. she hadn't felt like this in so long.

as her fingers slid through she couldn't help but think of someone other than her husband. she was thinking of how you looked today and how your hand rested on hers. before she could finish there was knocking on the locked bathroom door. "are you ok in there?" her husband asked questioning why he heard noises coming from the restroom.

shifting around in the tub she told him she was fine and would be out in a minute. the next day you two were sitting in the living room talking about whatever. your eyes glanced over to her every once in a while. the whole time she wondered how you would look without whatever you had on.

snapping out of her thoughts she saw you had whipped cream on your nose. "come here" she motioned her hands for you to come closer so you did. she slid her finger on your nose and licked whatever was on her finger. burning up by what you saw you couldn't maintain eye contact.

as you turned to say thank you your eyes met and your noses touched. your lips were inches apart. you pulled back and let out a deep breath. "quinn called and said she'd be making a visit soon" she told you sitting back into her chair.

"i know she told meee the other day"

"maybe you could come over and we could uh hangout when she does"

"with the kids?" you asked ever so cluelessly

"no of course not. we should also plan a dinner ive yet to meet your husband" laughing at the last part she looked at you "you want to meet my husband?" you questioned her.

"ummmmmm yeah"

"didn't think you'd be sooo interested in my life. you've always called me a "dork" ever since highschool so i never thought you'd be interested san"

she was so intrigued by the words you were saying she got lost in your eyes while doing so. both leaning in without realizing your lips met. you both pulled out for a second and maybe by now she'd think it was a mistake but no.

her hands tangled in your hair and so did yours when the second kiss was shared. "MOOOMMMMYYYY" pulling out as quickly as possible you turned your attention to the kids as they ran down. "can we come over more often?" both of them asked.

still flustered from what happened you manage to say yes which led them back up stairs to continue playing. looking back at santana you licked your lips still trying to savor the taste of her.

"i'm so sorry" you said "no it's fine" she reassured you everything was fine. but the second kiss didn't seem like just a friend thing. shit you had a husband for christ sake were you cheating on him?

quinn comes in soon so you'll see santana again when she arrives. the two of you couldn't wait...

(PT3???)