i said your name

you sat on santana's couch as she looked through her fridge for your favorite drink. she was confused at why her ex girlfriend was calling her at one in the morning on a friday night asking if she could come over.

it had been months since the two of you split but you were still friendly with each other even if you were with sam now.

she asked you what happened and you were too embarrassed to even tell her. you could lie to her or tell her the truth. you took a sip of the lemonade and sighed as you began to talk.

"so me and sam were doing it unti-" she stopped you right there "look y/n i don't want to hear about you and trouty mouths sex life ok"

"gosh santana will you let me finish" she just rolled her eyes signaling you to begin talking again.

"as i was saying in the middle of doing it and instead of saying his name i said yours" she bursted out laughing when she heard what you had said you couldn't help but sink in the chair out of pure embarrassment.

"it's not funny san! i don't find it very funny!" you told her as she was still dying of laughter.

"you miss me that much? gosh who wouldve known" she said wiping away tears that had fallen as she laughed.

you tilted your head to rest on the back of the couch. "i don't know why but it just slipped out. i guess i'm just so used to saying your name" you finally turned to face her and she was smiling.

"so what did trouty mouth say" you lifted your head trying to remember what sam told you in that moment. "he told me he needed space. i came here because i didn't know where else to go"

"what a dork" she rested her hand on your lap and told you that you could stay the night if you wanted to. you thanked her and took her hand into yours and held it close to your face.

"god i've missed you so much san" a single tear rolled down your rosy cheeks as you felt her warmth again. "ive missed you too" she said as she pulled you in close to her.

you started sobbing in the crook of her neck because of how much you missed her holding you and how she made you feel. as much as you tried to move on no one compared to santana.

you didn't notice she was crying to until you pulled out to wipe your face. she quickly did the same when she noticed you saw the tears.
you pulled her shirt to pull her in for a salty kiss.

your lips moved in sync with each other it was almost like they were made for one another. after the sloppy kiss she held you in her arms tightly.

"i'm never letting you go again y/n/n" you snuggled up to her and played with her hair.

"i love you san" looking up to her placing a delicate kiss on her collarbone you could see her smiling and blushing.

"i love you too my love"