outed

A/n: idk what this is i just thought of this randomly hopefully you enjoy.

turning the corner of the hall you saw finn hudson who stopped in his tracks to say something to santana. she paused after hearing him and so did you. appalled by what he had said santana rushed to the restroom hands cupping her face. you would deal with finn later right now you needed to make sure santana was okay.

"san?" you called out walking in. there was no response so you looked under the stalls and found her in the last one. opening it you opened your arms for her to enter and she did letting out cries. you sat there with her as she let it all out trying to comfort her.

"hey san" she looked up at you as you spoke "what he did today was fucked up, and he'll get what he deserves." tears fell down her cheek and you whipped them as you smiled at the brown eyes girl.

"i'm here for you if you need anything my love" you cupped both of her cheeks as she cracked a smile. one last time you pulled her in for a hug and held her close to you feeling her heart beat go to a calm pace.

-

it was the next day and you walked into glee club not expecting to see finn standing there with a smile. santana sat in her usual spot with a resting bitch face but nothing was normal. you walked up to him and turned him around and once he faced you your right hook hit his jaw so hard you thought you broke a tooth.

"ass hole" gasps filled the room while quinn and santana held you back from the boy who was laid on the floor rubbing his cheek. "HEY CUT IT OUT WE'RE SUPPOSED TO BE A FAMILY" mr shue yelled as he stood in the middle.

"family my ass he did something really shitty and thinks he can get away with it!"

"he was just helping" rachel said as she sat with him.

"OH MY GOSH I CANT BELIEVE IT! you don't do that type of stuff to your so called "family" mr shue and here you are rewarding him. santana wasn't ready she hadn't even told her parents and here he is telling the world. we've all done some pretty shitty things but no one deserves to be outed."

the room got silent as everyone looked at each other. finn got up and held a ice pack to his face. "i'm with y/n" mercedes spoke "what you did was messed up okay and i'm not here for it" everyone agreed as you went to sit down with santana.

mr shue stood in the front of the room with his hand on his face thinking of what he could possibly say next. you felt your hand being pulled off of your lap and onto santanas thigh as she held it looking at your now bruised knuckles.

"you're suspended from preforming and going to prom." he said looking at finn.

"WHAT THE HELL MR SHUE?!?" he questioned.

"don't give me any of that you of all people should know how people cope with that kind of stuff considering kurt's your brother. what you did wasn't okay and santana deserves a apology."

"are you happy now?? is that what you wanted?" he asked you still with a ice pack in hand.

"was the right hand not enough for you because my left one still works just as fine" finn stormed off and you could care less.

just as long as santana was fine.