jelly

santana did everything in her power to make sure you knew her and puck were dating. y'all were never a thing it was just hook ups here and there so why did she care so much.

"gosh get a room you two i think i might barf. y'all have been sucking face for like 10 minutes already." you said in a huff. "you're just jelly because you haven't gots your mack on with anyone lately so take your sex deprived ass somewhere else y/n." santana said fixing her pony.

"nuh uh i totally have!" a shocked expression formed on the latinas face. "oh yeah with who?" turning to the nearest person you grabbed quinn's hand and showed the couple sitting next to the both of you.

"me and quinnie here have been shacked up." you said turning to the blonde that was going along with what you had said. quinn nodded her head and placed a kiss on your cheek.

before santana could say anything mr shue came in discussing whatever we were doing for regionals. obviously frustrated by what you had said santana couldn't help but glare at how you and quinn were sitting. her hand resting on your cheerios uniform with your head laid on her shoulder.

after the bell rang santana pulled you apart from the blonde and pulled you to the nearest classroom that was vacant. "what was that all about y/n???" she said furiously.

"i have no idea what you're talking about."

"and plus you're with puck so why does it matter. you and i were never dating anyways." you just looked at her with your arms crossed.

"you can act like it doesn't bother you but i can tell it's just eating you up in side because someone else is making me scream their name." you laughed every so slightly at her comment while walking over to her causing her to back up on the door.

"oh sanny san i bet he still tastes me on your lips every time he's sticking his tongue down your throat." you husked in her ear making her breathing hitch.

"i could never be jealous of you and fuckerman. but next time y'all are kissing ask him how i taste." giving her a peck on the lips you walked out headed to spanish class.

you sat in your normal seat behind puck and finn so did santana. they turned around to talk to you both but you could careless about what the two idiots had to say. when you zoned out your thoughts were interrupted by the voice of puck.

"yooo y/n did quinn do that to your neck??" he pointed at a very purple spots on your neck. santana just laughed and covered her mouth while you turned very red. "mind your business  fuckedman!!" you kicked santana's leg under the desk so she couldn't say anything.

"oh i bet quinn had you screaming her name!" she mocked. "SHUT IT SANTANA!!" she bursted out laughing and was told to be quiet by mr shue.