teeth marks

his arm rested around your shoulder while you zoned out during glee club. you couldn't help but feel wrong in a way. she entered the room and stood by the piano as ms holiday came in. it was hard to hide a smile from santana when she was waving at you like a five year old.

with just one signal brittany and santana pulled up a chair next to ms holiday and followed her actions as they sang. everyone started clapping instead you tried your best not to make eye contact with the latina that was eyeing you down.

sitting up in your chair you saw her remove her sweater. as she came around while everyone joined you sat there with the most rosey cheeks. she then sat in between you and sam and proceeded to put her hand on your thigh like everyone else was doing for the choreography.

she pulled you up with her as she sang along with everyone else. the look in her eyes was indescribable. they were filled with so much lust that was too much to handle. after a while you let lose and began to sing.

she wrapped her arm around you as she sang. you turned over to her ear and whispered unholy things in it. lastly you made sure sam wasn't looking and you grabbed her and headed to the janitors closet.

once inside you locked the door and turned the the girl with a smirk plastered on her face. "what the hell santana sam was right next to me what were you thinking?"

"oh shut up you know you liked it"

"it can't happen again.."

"gosh y/n you're always picking loyalty over lust." she told by the door with her arms crossed. she was so frustrating when it came to these things. one moment she wants you then she doesn't. she knew you were in a relationship so why continue to do it. of course it wasn't just on her it was on you also, but santana never made up her mind when it came to feelings.

"i bet he doesn't even make you cu-" you cut her off by wrapping your fingers around her neck. "what was that?" she looked up with a smirk on her face as she let out a couple of chuckles.

you removed your hand and lifted both of hers above her head. your knee rested in between both of her legs. she was in shock by the way you took control since you were always the submissive one.

you placed kisses on her lips and went down to her jaw. "come on y/n.." the kisses started getting heavier and heavier once you got to her neck. you could feel her shaking as she crumbled with each opened mouth kiss.

your teeth sank into her neck when she let out a soft cry from pleasure. letting go of her hands you opened the door moving her ever so slightly. she followed after you with her hand on her neck.

"damn y/n i can feel the mark you made. what are you a fucking vampire?" you laughed as you grabbed her hand to head back to the choir room.