beautiful liar

it was the third week since you joined glee club and you hadn't preformed something. the assignment for the week was women of pop. before class started you pulled mr shue aside with the unholy trinity and asked if you could sing.

it was going to be a duet with santana with brittany and quinn as the back vocals. the song was going to be beautiful liar by beyoncé and shakira. you'd be singing shakiras part and santana beyoncé's.

he or course agreed and walked into class announcing you and santana would be singing today. you walked to the band and told them what song and they nodded their heads. brittany and quinn stood behind you and santana as the music started playing.

by the second verse you were amazed by santana's voice it added such a nice tone with yours. you were so happy she agreed to sing it with you.

after the bridge there was a instrumental part people usually belly danced to it. santana and you sang the last part of the bridge when your hips took control. you casually stood in front of her and let your body do the rest.

everyone stood up and cheered especially the guys. brittany and quinn were stunned with santana. when you turned back to face her to sing the third chorus her cheeks were a rosey red.

it didn't stop her from finishing though. everyone clapped and mr shue stood up to congratulate you guys on the performance. you stood by santana holding her hand with quinn and brittany right beside y'all.

"guys that was amazing!! your voices worked so well together!" surprisingly rachel had some good input.

"yeah let's not forget the chemistry between the two of you" kurt and mercedes added. "who knew y/n hips could move like that" puck added "yeah who knew" santana said looking at you with a smirk.

the bell had rung dismissing the class. you walked out talking to quinn heading to english. "santana was clearly flustered when you started dancing" she told you as she linked your elbows.

"was she? i couldn't even see her" you asked her.

"of course she was! she was as red as a tomato and she even had a eye brow raised as you did it" she said turning to a different hall.

"hey tubbers i needs to talk to y/n" you turned around to see santana standing behind the two of you. you told quinn you'd catch up with her and to save you a seat.

"you me breadsticks at 6pm saturday night you in?" was she asking you out on a date?

"are you asking me out on a date?" you asked the latina fake gasping.

"yes or no" she said rolling her eyes. "of course i wouldn't miss it for the world" the bell had rang but before leaving you gave her a kiss on the cheek.