low rise jeans

on this day you went to school in low rise jeans not expecting it to be a big deal. pairing them with a cute long sleeve top and cute white shoes you walked down the halls of McKinley. people were coming up to your locker complementing you and everything. with every person that came up to you you looked to see if santana was around.

she didn't do too well with people surrounding her girlfriend. you walked with quinn to glee club as a group of football players whistled when you walked by.

"men are such pigs" you couldn't agree more. surprisingly santana hasn't come to see you there was so much commotion it was hard to miss. entering  the class and saw her with tina talking about something .

quinn pulled your showing g string and let it smack against your skin. she bursted out laughing while you fixed it where it wasn't visible. "such a bitch quinn" you told her rubbing the part it hit.

"yeah well your favorite one is over there with tina!" you went to go sit with santana only to be ignored. she wasn't answering you when you called her name. it was unusual behavior from santana just the other night she was snuggled up to you.

if she wanted to play that game you could too. before mr shue came in you went to sit with quinn and rachel. santana couldn't stand when they gave you any sort of attention. she always thought they were trying to get with you so you knew it would irritate her.

the three of you sat in the middle of the class while santana and tina were in the upper left corner. they were obviously listening in on what you were talking about you just didn't understand why santana was giving you the silent treatment.

"woahhh y/n you look smokin" puck said as he sat on the same row of chairs. noticing you and santana weren't sitting next to each other all boo'd up he took his chance.

"we should do go to breadstick tonight" just with that santana was set off.

"in your dreams fuckerman because this is all mines" she interrupted what mr shue was saying to drag you out of the room.

her hand was attached to your wrist with a strong grip headed down the hall. "santana-" never letting go of your hand she told you to shut it. you noticed she was taking you to the locker rooms and for what.

as soon as you stepped in you yanked your hand from hers. "what the fuck is up with you" she stood there laughing when you asked her.

"you've ignored me all morning and didn't even answer me when i stood by you" you huffed as you let the words out.

"oh don't act all innocent i saw you and quinn!" saw what? all you did was sit next to her.

"right what exactly did you claim to see? you were too busy ignoring me to even look at me!"
you sat down on one of the benches waiting for her to say what she "saw".

she gave you a whole lecture on how she didn't like seeing you with her or rachel. you never understood what it was y'all were simply friends. "look santana it was nothing ok. i'm tired of fighting with your jealous ass"

"oh my jealous ass. ok so you wouldn't mind if i held another girls hand?" she went on and on about what she could do to make you jealous.

you stood up and pushed her into the wall. not hard enough to hurt her or anything. she was stunned by your actions and stopped talking. picking her up you rested her on one of the sinks by the mirror. she was always the one in charge when it came to things like this so it felt good being in control for once.

smashing your lips together you heard someone coming but it didn't stop you.

"ewww grosss i think i'm gonna barf" you turned to see who it was and it was tina. "mr shue sent me to look for you he needs you in class" she said with her eyes covered.

"we're going" you screamed out as she walked out of the locker rooms. trying to catch your breath you fixed yourself up in the mirror.

"this isn't over" santana said while giving you a quick peck before you headed to class.

walking down the hall she slipped her hand into you back right pocket with a smirk plastered on her face.