what are you wearing?

visiting santana's house you spent the week with her doing whatever. it was never boring and a day never spent wrongly which you enjoyed. it was late at night and you two were still up talking about whatever crossed your mind. you told her you'd be back because you were going to change. she said she'd wait for you so you both could start making cookies.

you went into her closet and stole a cheerios shirt she had and decided not to wear pants or shorts. the shirt fit you a little long so it covered everything. that didn't mean your lacey black underwear didn't poke out once in a while.

walking into the kitchen where she was at her mouth hung open. you grabbed the cookie mix and started mixing because she had stopped. "is that my shirt?" she asked leaning onto her kitchen counter.

"i hope you don't mind. i can take it off if you want" you told her

the whole time she stared at how she could see your thigh and the lace of your underwear's. "no you're fine" she told you grabbing the bowl back. you helped get a pan and place parchment paper on it so the cookies wouldn't stick and she added them.

grabbing the pan you bent over to put it in the oven swaying your hips as you walked. "watch out" she warned as you placed the cookie pan in the oven. turning to look at her with your messy hair she nearly fainted at how you looked.

her long hair laced over her body and you couldn't help but stare at her puffy lips. not noticing the shirt wasn't covering your bottom half of your body you acted normal as one would. a smirk crept over her face when she moved to where you were leaning.

feeling a cold breeze hit your thigh you removed your eyes from your phone and looked up. when you did you saw santana leaning in so you did so as well expecting a kiss. but no you opened your eyes and felt your hair fall down from the hair clip it was in.

smiling as she held the clip in her hands she stood in between your legs she gave you a look that was indescribable. "your hair looks prettier down" and with that she went to go check on the cookies.

you stood with one hand holding the counter and the other on your lips. "you of all people know teasing isn't fun lopez!" walking up to her she smiled.

"i have no idea what you're talking about" you felt a smack on your hip from where she held your underwear strap and let it go making the area red. rubbing it you saw she went to the fridge to grab a drink so you hopped on the counter sitting comfortably.

"so what movie do you wanna watch?" she asked closing the fridge door. quickly stopping as she saw you with your legs slightly parted on the counter. "i don't know san you pick" you fixed your black knee highs making eye contact with her. smiling she got the remote and put on some romantic movie.

she stood by you while you were on the counter and admired everything about you. from your hair to your eyes, nose, lips, and skin. you found her with her chin in the palm of her hands looking at you. rolling your eyes you turned your focus to something else.

you felt little pecks on your shoulder while you flipped through your phone. looking down you saw santana making her way to your neck. smiling at the scene you allowed her to stand in between your legs while her hands rested on your hips for support.

her hands hovered over your bare skin and whatever the shirt was covering as she devoured your neck. laughing at the tickling her nibbles gave you you tangled your hands in her long locks of black hair.

she hit a spot that made you melt completely to the point where you were left weak. hearing the noises you were making in her ear she tightened her grip on your waist. you couldn't handle the teasing so you found her lips and connected them with yours.

pulling out for air you had both hands on her neck while your eyes roamed her face. she gave you a sweet smile before you leaned in and kissed bellow her right ear. moaning at the feeling she tilted her head back as you gave a little more pecks.

she gave you more access to her neck so you left a few hickeys. tugging at her shirt she took it off leaving her exposed. you did the same never disconnecting the eye contact between you two.

"don't start something you can't finish" you said giving her a stern look. she chuckled at the words and she continued leaving kisses on your neck while standing in between your thighs. holding onto her back she got to a very sensitive spot causing you to dig your nails in her back.

you were so tired of being a submissive and you wanted to be the more dominant one. so you hopped off the counter and led her to the couch. "lay down sanny let me take care of you" slowly but surely she laid on the couch as you crawled on with a smirk on your face.

you hovered over her and put you knee in between her thighs catching her lips in between yours. a moan from the breathless latina filled the kiss causing you to let out a small hum at the sensation of vibrations being sent.

there was no denying she had you wrapped around her finger.

a/n: old draft i recently finished,
anyways we're back guys please feel free to leave any requests or suggestions for new chapters or even a new book!!