wish you could stay longer

you woke up with your head pounding and your whole body aching. maybe the senior year party was fun after all. you felt arms wrapped around you and the person groaning because you had woke up.

"fuuuuckkkkk" was all you could say when you saw who it was. she looked up at you and smiled. "good morning to you too" she said while she rested her head back on your exposed body.

you got up and covered yourself in the covers leaving her without any. shutting your eyes due to the sun shining bright you wondered what the two of you did last night to make your body hurt this much.

"dang y/n/n you act like you've never seen me naked before. you can uncover your eyes!" santana said throwing a pillow at you. you just rolled your eyes scrambling across the room looking for your clothes.

"at least let me make you breakfast" you turned to look at the her still trying to figure out what she did to you to make you hurt this much. you could barely even walk.

"gosh santana i can barely even walk" you said to her as you picked up your clothes.

"you weren't complaining last niggghttt" she added. you put on your underwear but your bra wasn't in sight. your pants were in the corner of the room but all you needed was your bra.

you changed into the baby tee you had worn to the party and then put on your pants. she was also changing as you looked for your bra.

"hey have you seen my-" you stopped your sentence as you saw her wearing your bra as a hat. "put on some clothes san!" you told her as you snatched the lacey bra from her head.

"you're going bra less?" she asked "it's not like i haven't done it before". rolling her eyes she walked you out of the room to the front door. you put on your shoes and put your bra in your bag.

"wish you could stay longer" she grabbed your two hands and held them in hers. "wish i could too" you added before you pecked her lips.