1

"Do you think she misses us?"

Ran looked at Rindo in confusion.

"She? Who do you mean?"

"(Y/n)"

"Aha"

Ran's eyes got sadder and his usual smile disappeared.

"It been about 5 years since we last saw her, I don't even know how she looks like. And she didn't write us for about year except that postcards on christmas and ours birthday but it was more like formality. What if she don't like us anymore? I mean like could we blame her? We left her all alone."

Ran tried to cheer his brother up.

"Oh come on Rindo, don't be so dramatic. I'm sure she miss us."

"Hmm"

Rindo still seemed upset so Ran continued.

"We will go see her right after we get released, we may buy her a gift, that will surely make her happy."

" Yeah, but what could we get her? We don't even know what she likes anymore."

"I'm sure we'll find something, just think about what could girls in her age like."

"Hmm"

Ran wanted to cheer up his brother but he was running out of ideas. No matter what he said it seemed Rindo was still sad. Not that Ran didn't understand his brothers feelings, he himself sometimes thought about (y/n) and became upset. His little sister was 2 years younger than him but he loved her. The 3 of them used to be very close before he and his brother got send to juvenile. At first their sister wanted to visit them but she wasn't allowed so they used to exchange letters almost every week. But as time passed she still send less letters and almost didn't answered Ran's and Rindo's letters. Last year she didn't write at all, just 3 postcards for whole year. They both hopped that she at least write them now when they're about to be released but it seemed like she forgot about them and that really made them worried.

The day of their release finally came and both brothers headed home to see their sister. Even trough they had spend last week thinking of possible gift they still had no ideas. Even back in day it was hard to find good present for (y/n), now when they had no idea of what she might like it was almost impossible. In the end they end up with quite various pair of presents - plush cat and pocket knife. It was really weird combination of gifts but it were two things that remind them of their sister, based on their memories and her letters. It was weekend so they assumed (y/n) will be home but when they got there it seemed like no one was here for quite while. There was light layer of dust on furniture. None of them expect their father to be there, he was always on some business trip so he almost wasn't at home. Why should he return just because his sons were realized from juvenile? But the fact that (y/n) wasn't here made brothers afraid.

"Maybe she's in school or something?"

Ran tried to act calm but inside he was panicking.

"She mentioned something about that she was thinking about living in school student accommodation since father is never home, but she never mentioned actually moving there. Do you think she forgot to write us about that? It's true that was about time she started to write less ..."

Rindo didn't know what to think about it. She had to move out that was only explanation, but he coudn't believe that she wouldn't tell them.

"Well in that case I guess we should check her school?"

"Do you think it's good idea Ran? I mean maybe she don't want to see us when she didn't tell us about it."

"Don't be stupid Rindo we're her brothers and we have right to see her, plus we have to make sure no one is rude to her at that school."

They were discussing it for while but in the end they decided to go to her school next day. Today they decided to clean up the house.

When the work was done and most part of house was clean (they didn't feel a need to clean their father's room and were uncomfortable with idea of going to (y/n)'s room) Ran decided they should go eat something and buy some groceries.

As they walked back home, with hands full of bags from store something got their attention. In side alley they were just passing, bunch of guys ganged up on girl. Ran and Rindo didn't even have to look at one another and they knew they're going to beat these guys up.

"Hey what are you doing there?"

"You shoudn't be bothering a lady or you could get hurt."

"Huh, this is none of your business, you -"

Boy who was speaking didn't even get chance to finish his sentence because Ran's fist in his face. Rindo didn't waste time and kicked another boy. Both, Ran and Rindo, needed to get rid of stress caused by worries for (y/n) and what could possibly be better way than to beat someone up? The fight wasn't long. These boys had no chance against Haitani brothers and they laid beaten up on the floor before they realized what was going on. When there was no opponent standing Rindo took a look at girl. She was surprisingly calm. Rindo couldn't get his eyes from her and she was watching him as well. She looked beautiful and ... familiar. Rindo suddenly run to her and hugged her.

"(y/n)"

There's no way he was wrong, she changed, she was taller and her hair was dyed. But he recognized her violet eyes same as his own, the shape of her face ... it had to be her. She looked surprised like she had no idea what to do with this boy squeezing her like his life depended on it. But then a bit sad smile appeared on her lips as she whispered.

"Rindo, I can't breath."

He immediately loosened his grip and took a step back. He was staring at her like she could disappear if he blinked.

"(y/n) is it really you?"

Ran looked like he was seeing a ghost. He couldn't believe this girl before him is really his little sister. She changed so much.

"Long time no see, Ran."

Ran ran to (y/n) and hugged her just like his brother did.

"Damn, Ran, are you trying to crush my ribs or what?!"

Ran let go of her but just like his brother he couldn't take his eyes of her. (y/n) sigh, rubbing her chest.

"Are you two trying to kill me or what?"

"Sorry (y/n). What are you doing here all alone? We thought you moved out."

"I did but you two got released today so I wanted to see you. But when I got there I panicked. I haven't seen you for years, I got scared and I just wandered around undecided what to do. Sorry, for making you worried."

She looked quite ashamed of herself but her brothers understood what she meant, they were also nervous when they thought about meeting her.

"Don't worry about it, but you shouldn't have wander here alone. It's dangerous."

Ran nod in direction of guys laying on ground and Rindo nodded in agreement.

"Don't worry, I know how to take care of myself."

(y/n) just laughed at how her brothers were worried and headed to main street not minding beaten boys she stepped on. Ran and Rin exchanged glances and then followed her.