22

beb beb

I searched around me trying to find my phone. Who the heck is calling at this hour? I almost falled down from bed before eventally getting it. I didn't know the number, so I just canceled the call. I have no interest in unknown number calling this early in the morning. But in no time my phone rang again. Same number. Fine, this better be imprtant.

"Yes?"

"Yo (y/n), could you came out for a while."

"Izana?!"

I was still half asleep but I was pretty sure that it was him.

"Why the f*ck are you calling me at -"

I had no idea what time it was so I had to check it on my phone.

"- 4 AM? And where did you get my number?"

"I've got it from Ran, can we meet?"

I dug deeper into blanket and jawn.

"Can't it wait for some more normal hour?"

"No, I'm outside your house."

What?! I draged to window to look out. Infront of our house really stood someone. Just as I get to window he looked up and waved at me. It was Izana.

"God, fine, give me five minutes."

Somehow I managed to get from bed and dress up, but it definetly took more than five minutes until I got outside. Izana immidiatly noticed me and hedad to me.

"This better be important."

I never could read Izana's expresion well and this time I had absolutly no idea of what is he thinking. Is he ... nervous? Doesn't matter, let's just get over with this so I can go back to bed. 

"Would you mind a small walk?"

I just stared at him unable to say a word. It's f*cking 4 AM, and he wanna go on walk?!

"You waked me up and draged me out at 4 AM just to go on walk?!"

If looks could kill he would be alredy dead at least 10 times. Unfortunatly I'm not Medea. Izana raised his hands in calming gesture.

"Of course not only that."

"Okay and can't you just tell me what's going on, now and here?"

He looked kinda apolegizing but it didn't seem like he was about to say me anything. I sigh and rolled my eyes to sky.

"Fine."

I dug deeper into my jacket and stepped forward.

"Let's get over this. Where do you wanna go?"

"Nowhere in practicual."

I sigh again.

"Whatever, just lead the way ..."

I followed Izana and for a long while there was silence. It was already december and nights were pretty cold. I shivered a bit when cold night air get under my jacket. 

"Are you cold (y/n)?"

I looked up to Izana who stopped and turned me. I didn't expect him to notice and appenetly he had no idea of what to do now.

"Do you wanna coffee?"

Coffe would be nice. I nooded and watched Izana looking around. He most likely didn't thinked it trought and just now he realised that he have no idea of where to get coffee. Luckly it's never a hard task to find some vedding machine around here. I smiled a bit at sight of him being completly lost.