Happy Halloween

... did I just wrote an au inside of my au? ... yes, I did. 
Ok yeah I was kinda low on ideas of what to do with chapter 37 and just randomly had this idea and since is Halloween I was like why not and wrote it. It absolutely doesn't relate to the story and is mainly focused on (y/n) instead of other characters but I hope you'll like it.
Frankly I have no idea what I was doing here and it's a bit different from how I usually write so I hope it'll be fine.

Happy Halloween everyone  🎃🦇💀

People disappeared in that forest. They always did, they always will. Everyone in the village knew that. It was basic knowledge. Natural law. Water is wet, sky is blue, people go missing in that forest.

There's evil hidden in those woods, or so they say, (y/n) never really cared. She never went to woods but unlike others she wasn't afraid of them. Maybe she should be. After all it was this very forest that took her brothers. At least that is what they all said.

But she never saw it like that. Maybe her oldest brother, just maybe. But it weren't the trees that took her other brother away. It were people. People who turned on him, called him monster and murderer, chased them into the woods. Woods that never returned them. More than once she considered going there. Searching for them. Or disappearing. It didn't matter that much. There was nothing for her in this godforsaken town. There wasn't, ever since her brothers disappeared.

When her oldest brother disappeared few years ago it was bad. No one knows what actually happened that night. Some said that they saw him walk into the forest, whenever it was true or not they never found out. (y/n) remembered that night clearly, that night she heard singing. Sweet, lovely voice calling to her. Asking her to follow it, to come to it. She didn't listen. Oh but she wanted to. When the sun rose voice went silent, and her brother was gone.

They looked for Ran for days, weeks and then months but they never found him, only trace was a torn sheet of fabric near the forest. Even now after years she still looked for him in the strangers on the street. But she had Rindo, somehow they managed together. Things weren't okay but life went on and at least they had each other. That was until that night over a year ago.

That night (y/n) heard the sweet voice again. That night other villagers broke into their house accusing Rindo of killing the baker's son. She knew Rin didn't do it. But they didn't listen. They were out for blood. And so her brother ran, despite all her effort to stop them there was only so much she could do. She couldn't stop entire village. When her brother ran into the woods she could swear trees moved to make him a way. No one dared to follow him.

And so she lost her second brother. That night she thought she was going to die. That they'll kill her instead of him. But they didn't. Sometimes she wish they did. After Ran was gone they didn't look at her the same. And after Rindo, they didn't look at all. She ended up by the tree line many times. But each time she wanted to step in, it was as if invisible force stopped her not letting her in. So she stopped trying to enter the forest, instead she sat by the edge of it wondering where her brothers were. If they missed her like she missed them.

It was one of these day when she met that girl. (y/n) sat by the trees looking at the sky as she did so often. She had all the work done so there was no better way to spend her time. No one wanted to spend time with her, they didn't even wanted to talk with her. After all she was murder's sister. And even if it weren't for that people found her family strange for a long time, her especially. It wasn't her fault that her eyes reflected light in a way that made them look almost violet. That her silky raven hair remind them of evil spirits from the kids stories. That her canine teeth might've been just a little sharper then normal. That she liked to stay up at night staring at the sky rather then sleeping.