Bloody Halloween

So there was few people that wanted bloody halloween and some that wanted me to skip it. I decided to do it like this. If you don't feel like reading it just skip to next chapter (but there are still some mentions of Baji's dead ... sorry). Also there was sugestion that I write bloody halloween and leave Baji alive ... I really like Baji and I would love to keep him alive in this story but his death was really important for story and it would completly change the storyline if he didn't die and I don't know how to do that. So I decided to follow manga at least for now ...
I wanted to make this short chapter but ... I got to much into it ....

It didn't took long and halloween came. We got to to place where Valhala and Toman's fight took a place. There was a lot of peole around here already. Considering that it was fight between two pretty known gangs it wasn't that suprising. I looked aroud. I recognize few of these people I even fight few of them. Ran looked around too and wrinkle his nose a little.

"They have no fashion sense."

I smiled and shooked my head a little.

"Well, we're going to watch a gang fight, not fashion show."

But I agreeded with him. Lot of people here went for typical bad guy look and it looked pretty lame. Most of them was in fact weaklings. These really storng guys didn't walked around like some stupid movie gangster with ten "gold" chains around neck and unbottoned shirt. If they were strong they didn't need to convice anyone about that they were deliquents.

"That doesn't mean we can't look good. Which brings me to .... Rindo why did you put on that black pullover. All black is not in course this season. You could've at least add some light accestories to it. I though you were over with that emo phase!"

I decided to ignore Ran's mention of Rindo's emo phase I wasn't sure if I wan't to know anything about it. I let Ran and Rindo, shouting something that he had nothing like emo phase and that he just like that pullover. I shook my head, I'll never understand Ran, he likes wearing black just like me or Rindo and I could swear I saw him practising aplinig eye liner so I really don't think he's the one to talk. I went looking for a place to watch the fight, trying to ignore all these idiots around shouting at me.

"Hey are you lost darling?"

"What is such a nice girl doing here?"

I tried to ignore them, it wasn't easy because I wanted to broke they nose just to show them that I'm definetly not cute. Probably only thing that prevent me from doing so was the fact that it would be pointless. I'm here to watch and not fight today. After a moment I find good place and waited for brothers to join me. It took them forever. For a moment I tought that they miss the whole fight because of arguing about fashion choices but they show up eventually. 

"Are you two done dicussing fashion?"

"Actually ..."

Ran looked like he is ready for another lecture about hits of this season but luckly Rindo stoped him.

"Yes we're done."

Before any of us cound continue this conversation our attention was caught by arriving Toman. I carefully looked over them. Almost imeaditly I noticed Mucho and Sanzu when I think about it this is probaly first time I acteally see them fight. I also noticed Mikey and Draken, I saw these two fight before but it always amazed me. Espesialy Mikey's kicks were something, I realated on kicks in fights as well so I liked to inspired by his techniks. I also recognized all divisions capitans and most of vice capitans, they were all well knew in world of deliquents. But there was one guy among them I didn't know, by his preformance I assumed that he was one of capitans but I coudn't recognise him. I didn't really mind it if he's important I'll find out who it is sooner or later. I looked over rest of Toman it looked like noone interesting is here but then one guy got my attension. Is that Takemitchi? I wonder if he's good in fights, he looks like he would rather run away than fight in my personal opinium but it was fihgt that it was mostly him who saved Draken. This fight will by interesting. I leaned to brothers.