42

"... your brothers rob me of everything so now I'll take the one thing they hold dear-"

I rolled my eyes and sigh.

"Yes, yes, very interesting story but can we please skip to the chapter when you shoot me? I don't have time for this."

He stared at me with shock.

"Don't you understand b*ch?! I'm gonna shoot you!"

"I understand ..."

I took a deep breath, I really don't have time for this.

"Look I don't want to be rude, I get that you probably put a lot of effort in this whole kidnapping thing but I have really important meeting in about half an hour so I need you to hurry up."

He stared blankly on me trying to process what's going on. One doesn't have to be expert on kidnappings to know that this isn't how victim should behave. Well right now I don't have time to play frighten victim, if I won't make it on that meeting with potential overseas partner it'll be pain in the ass. This was important deal and not only for company but for bonten as well. I'll have to listen to Koko scolding me for eternity if I ditch it.

"I really will shot you!"

I shrugged.

"Shoot at will."

Still better than having Koko in my hair. He raised his gun with shaking hands.

"I will do it!"

I sigh again.

"You already said that ... and I already told you to feel free to do so."

"No, no I can't do it now I have to wait for that two bastards to get here ..."

He lowered his gun and walked around muttering for himself. I watched him with raised eyebrow.

"Look there are three possible outcomes of this. You'll finally shot me and spare me of listenig to your sh*t again, you finally admit that you don't have the guts to shoot me and let me go, or we can wait till Ran and Rindo get here and kill you. I'm okay with all there."

Man stopped and looked at me with grin.

"You forgot the one where I kill both your brothers once they get here to rescue you."

"Really?"

New voice echoed trough room and alongside gun shot. Man that kidnapped me collapsed to the floor, dead and Ran grinned at me.

"Hi, princess!"

"You're late."

Behind Ran, Rindo walked in.

"You could at least thank us for saving you."

"Thanks for saving me, you're late."

Rindo sigh and untied my hands. I stood up and stretched.

"What took you so long."

"... we couldn't find you ..."

Look I shot at Ran made him certain that I don't belive that.

"Ran, he literaly called you telling you location so you would come."

"... We stopped to get lunch on way here."

"So you left me here, in danger to get lunch."

"We bought you some too, and it's not like you were in real danger were you?"