14

(Y/n)'s pov:

Every one left, only me and my brothers remained. Ran was first one to break awkward silence.

"That went surprisly well."

I didn't even try to stop myself, I turned around and slapped him. Rindo widened his eyes and took a few steps back. Ran also backed away from me, holding his cheek.

"You better start explaining."

My voice trembled a bit and I couldn't tell if it was from anger or because of the adrenalin still in my veins. Whatever it was I really wasn't in mood to deal with their sh*t so they better start explaining really fast. They probably  figured out what's best for them, because Ran spoke up. 

"Ok. Just calm down, okay princess? Where should I start ...?"

"Try beginning, that's a good thing to start with."

"Ah, sure beginning .... uh, you already meet Izana right?"

Rindo facepalmed and it was great expression of how I felt. 

"If by meet you mean get in fight with than yes I meet him."

Before Ran could embarrass himself even more, Rindo step in and took a word. 

"What Ran is trying to say is that Izana is more or less reason why we're here right now."

Ok, this is finally getting somewhere. 

"You know we meet him in juvenile, he beat up everyone here including us. He got released shortly after us but we haven't heard of him until last month. He called us and said that he wants to create a gang and want us in it. We know him well enought to say it wasn't question, he would force us to join even if we refused."

He throw up his hands, like he didn't know what else to say. 

"You saw how insanely strong he's, we didn't want you to get involved so we didn't told you."

It was really brief explanation and I would welcome more details but I guess I'll have to settle for this. At lest they finally told me what's going on. But still, it was stupid to hide it, if they told me about it I wouldn't acted so reckless ... I mean I would probably still tried to do something about it but I would be more careful and I wouldn't be mad on them for like 3 weeks. 

"And you haven't consider the fact that I will follow you and get involved anyhow?" 

"We did but we hoped that it won't be this soon. We wanted to tell you but we couldn't think of any way that would convince you to stay out of it. If we told you about Izana you would confront him ..."

"I wouldn't."

"You would."

He was right, I would, and we all know it so there was probably no point in denying it.

"Yeah, I would."

So that's it, brothers end up in gang because of guy they met in juvenile and that beat them up. They didn't want me to get involved with him so they didn't told me about it. And of course they didn't  think it trough and just hoped that I'll leave it be. Well I can't say I'm surprised, I kind of expected something like this. But it would be much easier if they just told me. I looked at them. I really wasn't sure what to think about this situation I find myself in. On one side I wanted to keep an eye on Ran and Rin but on the other I wouldn't complain if I never saw that Izana guy again. Well he already say I'm gonna come to their next meeting and it didn't seem like there were more options for me. Guess there is no helping it. I looked at brothers, they both seemed upset. Last thing I need right now is them overthinking they decision to don't tell me about it. It would resulted in them being depressed and I really didn't need that. Upset Ran was more annoying than normally and same goes for Rindo.