12

(Y/n) pov:

"What happened to you?!"

I looked at my brothers covered in bandages and bruises. Last night I slept at Emma's place's and let my brothers alone on festival. I wasn't surprise that they got to trouble, I expect that to happen the moment we went to hospital and let Ran unsupervised. What shocked me was the state they were in. When I arrived home I find them both beaten up, they may be idiots but they know how to fight so whoever did this to them was either great fighter or there was more of them.

"Oh this? It's nothing, we just ran into this drunk guy on our way home and we get in fight. Nothing serious princess."

"You look like f*cking mummies, so either that drunk guy you ran into was professional fighter or you're lying to me."

They exchanged a nervous look. I hope they didn't think I'll fall for it. I tried to keep calm and waited to what they say next. Rindo sigh.

"I told you she won't fall for it."

"Well, we tried it."

I raised my eyebrow. They aren't denying they were lying, that is good start to get to whatever really happened.

"Yeah, you tried it. Can we now please get to whatever really happened?"

"Well, we really ran into someone and get in fight. He just wasn't drunk."

"Rather than ran into, he waited for us but yeah."

Do I really have to drag everything from them? Can't they just tell me what happened? This is going to take forever.

"Okay and why did you get to fight?"

"He was angry with us."

I ignored the urge to smash my head against nearest wall and continued questioning them.

"Fine, and why he was angry with you?"

"Because we ignored him ..."

I no longer wanted to smash my head against wall, now I wanted to smash Ran's. I took a deep breath, killing him wouldn't help me. But this is pointless, maybe I should try asking something else.

"Fine, and who was it?"

"You don't know him."

"And does this person I don't know have a name?"

"You don't know him so knowing his name wouldn't help you. Would it?"

Right now Ran was dangerously close to getting monocle on both eyes, since he had it only on one. Rindo, who seemed to notice that I'm losing my patience with Ran, pushed between us.

"It's okay (y/n), we talked it of so you don't need to worry about it."

"By talked it of you mean that he beat the sh*t out of you?"

"Eh ... kind of, but he isn't angry anymore so ..."

This was killing me, but at least they were more or less answering and not making up some ridiculous stories. But I still didn't get answers to the most important question - who did it? Who could beat them this much just because he was mad that they ignored him? Like, I sometimes wanted to punch them in the face but this? No. Well but considering my brothers attitude it was probably just matter of time before they piss off wrong person. But because ignoring him? Usually it's the exact opposite, they couldn't mind their own but business. When I thought about it something came to my mind. With everything that happened on festival I barely got time to think about these nights trips Ran and Rindo refused to tell me about. Now I remembered and honestly this would explain a lot, especially why they won't just tell me what exactly happened.