10

(y/n) pov:

I headed in that direction. Ran and Rindo catch up to me.

"Where are you going (y/n)?"

"I want to find Emma she could be in trouble."

I didn't even stop walking while responding.

"Why? I mean she is just a regular girl, there is no reason she got involved in this, unless ..."

Rindo looked at me and it seemed that my expression was enough for him to understood.

"Don't tell me that her boyfriend is member of Toman or Moebius." 

"He is Toman's vice captain." 

Ran and Rindo looked at each other and sigh. 

"Well in that case we probably should find her and quickly." 

Last time I saw Emma she run to street next to parking lot, but after that I had no idea of where she could go. There was no other way than search trough streets. I was glad that brothers decided to go with me it was faster when we split. But even then it took longer than I'll like. In the end I was the one who find her. Except of her and her friends I saw on festival there were also a lot of guys I didn't know. Some of them wear Toman's uniforms and the rest wore regular shirts. It looked like these guys in Toman uniforms were attacking Emma and the rest but I couldn't tell for sure. I heard siren of ambulance and the guys in Toman uniform's started to run away. I thought about chasing after them but then I ran to Emma instead. While running to her I take better look on situation, there was a lot of blood on Draken, that isn't good. 

"Emma! What happened?" 

"(y/n)?!"

I got to her. She looked shocked to see me here, in fact everyone did. Boys didn't know me so they seemed puzzled and Hina just like Emma definitely didn't expect me here. 

"What are you doing here?" 

"I was on festival. What's more important, what happened here and who were that guys that run away just now?" 

"Those guys attack Draken! One of them stabbed him!"

I immediately turn around and gazed in direction they run in. I wanted to run after then and stab everyone of them at least twice. I ignored that urge and focused on Emma instead. She was worried about Draken who was just taken to hospital with Takemitchi (?) or so, I didn't really know his name. Otherwise she looked okay, I was relieved she was unharmed. 

"Do you think Draken will be okay?"  

Her voice was trembling even trough she tried to hide it. It was rare to see Emma like this. She was strong but seeing, boy she love on the verge of death was too much for her. I didn't knew how serious was Darken's injury but from amount of blood I saw, it was probably bad. I had absolutely no idea about his chances but I must calm Emma. I looked her deep in the eyes and put on the most calming smile I was capable of. 

"Come on Emma, there is no way Draken would die so easily. He will be alright." 

"But -" 

"He is going to be alright so you don't have to worry. Okay?" 

Emma nodded but she still looked worried and I wasn't surprised. I wasn't in love with anyone but if it was Ran or Rindou who is stabbed I would be more than worried, I would burn this f*cking world down just to kill whomever did it to them. 

"Follow him to the hospital. You should be there for him."  

"And what about you (y/n)?"