15

(y/n) pov:

"Soo, what is Izana like?"

Ran and Rindo looked up from the game board. It was almost a week since I followed them and met Izana. Since then nothing interesting happened. Now we were home, playing monopoly. I suspected that this game was motive for many murders because from when we started play we almost murdered each other about ten times. One time I had to stop Ran from killing Rin with his baton, other time Ran had to hold me so I would not stab Rin, then I  had to drag Rindo away from Ran so he wouldn't  break his leg, another time Ran pissed me and Rindo at the same time and the only thing that saved him was the pizza delivery guy knocking on the door. We definitely weren't the types for game evenings. Thinking back I really want to know what the hell were we thinking when we decided to play it. At some point I came to the conclusion that I don't feel like hiding a body today and I was also curious of what is Izana like since I met him only once. That's why I brought it up. 

"Why are you assking all of suden?"

"We-"

I was about to answer when some sound distracted me. It was Kit-Kat, until now she sat on shelf looking down on us, as if she wanted to see who will be the last one alive once we're done playing. She even came closer to have a better look once things get serious. Now she lost interest, jumped down from the shelf, knocking over a vase in process. We all silently watched as she left room. There was a moment of silence after she disappeared in Ran's room. 

"Eh, were was I? ... oh, yeah, no particular reason it's just that sooner or later I'll meet him again so I would like to know a bit more about him."

They looked at each other and shrugged. 

"I'm not really sure what to say about him. We spend few years in juvenile with him but we don't actually know him ... He is extremely moody and it's hard to predict what he'll do. He don't like when anyone goes against him and there is practically nothing he wouldn't do to get revenge ..."

"Yeah it's pretty hard to read him or rather almost impossible ... I would go as far as to call him a bit crazy. But on other side I guess we kinda respect him. Don't you ever dare to tell him that!"

I smiled a bit. 

"Don't worry, I'm silent like a grave."

I took a moment to process it. In fact I didn't learn anything new, maybe except of the fact that Ran is capable of respecting someone, that was a shocking discovery. So basically there was no way to get ready for the next meeting with Izana. It's not like it really mattered I'll just go and meet him again and hopefully he won't murder me, it's not like he has any reason to do anything to me. But I'll probably take my knife with me, just in case, so I feel a little more confident. Izana wasn't someone I could take down one on one unarmed and being prepared in case things go wrong is never a bad thing.

"You don't have to worry princess. He seems to take interest in you. He appreciate strong people so he won't do anything to you as long as he sees you as someone useful. And you are one of the strongest fighters I know so no need to worry."

"Ran, you suck at comforting people. Do you know that?"

Ran gave me one of his 'what do you mean by that, I'm great at whatever I'm doing' look.

"What are you talking about (y/n)? I'm great at comforting people, I once even got an award for comforting people!"

"No, you're not."

"Even you, Rindo?!"

I ignored Ran's shocked expression and turn to Rindo.

"So do you have any other friends from juvenile I should be aware of?"