20

"You f*cking b*tch!"

Smile appeared on my lips when I heared Shion's cursing. He sat on ground spiting curses, completly wet, while I stood above him with empty bottle. Others stood a bit futher laughting at him.

"Good morning, I love you too."

Sanzu get some cold water and I didn't hesitate to pourt it Shion's face, no one did. To justify, we tried to woke him in some other way but pocking him with stick didn't work. He should thank us, we could as well left him here unconscious. It would be easier. I just sligtly shook my head and ignored him, he'll get tired of it eventually. But I don't have to pay attention the whole time. I walked to Rindo who was still trying to make Ran look less like victim of murder and more like livnig human being. He was doing guite well but blood on Ran's shirt was hard to get rid of. Well at least he went for a darker outfit today and his cloths was almost completly black so it wasn't big issue. Only problem were some light parts of his outfit because "all black isn't in course this season" but I doubt someone will notice blood on him on first look and somehow I doubt anyone would care.

"So what now?"

There was a moment of silence. No one know what are we going to do next.

"We should get our bikes and get out of here."

I waved my hand and rejected Mucho's idea.

"I can still hear police siren and I'm pretty sure that people that they managed to arrest won't hesitate to take us down with them. But you're free to go, if you wanna."

He looked a bit anoyed but left it be. Unfortunately he was right we needed to get our bikes. I sighed.

"So does anyone have some idea of what to do for around half an hour till we can take our bikes without draging attention?"

"Hey idiots where are we and why are we here!? What happened and what cops?"

I turned to Shion. It really took him this long to realise that we're no longer on street where fight took a place? I'll be generous and count it to him being still dizzy from that hit in the head.

"Well, Shion, we died ... this is hell."

"Shut up."

"No, I'm serious. I'm here, listening to your annoying voice, what else could it possibly be?"

Shion was about to spit some another insult or whatever his brain could come up with but we got interupted by Mochi.

"Can you two stop it?"

I turned to him and tip my finger against my lips as if I was thinking.

"Hmm, let my think ...... No."

I gave him most angelic smile I was capable of. Pissing him of migh not be good idea, after all he was in Juvenile and he definetly weren't weak. If I remeber right he got arrested because he beated up cop who tried to stop fight. It didn't took long for me to find out everyone's reason to end up in Juvenile, Ran was always good source of information on topic like this. Appenetly everyone got quite interesting story, well excetp of Shion. He just got beated up by bunch of middle schollers. But to by fair, Mikey was on completly different level even in his 12. Whatever it was good idea or not, I coudn't stop myself. It's been such a long time since I had chance to tease someone like this, my classmates weren't best objects and it usually led only to them stop talking with me. Because of that I stopped acting this way around most people but Tenjiku's members were something completely different. They didn't really mind it so I had no intension of stoping. Mochi definetly didn't look happy with my answer but he just rolled his eyes and turned to my brothers, with sigh.