3

(y/n) pov:

Waking up in my old room felt weird, I moved out before almost 2 years and I didn't really missed this place. But this morning was different, this house wasn't cold and empty anymore, my brothers were back. I squeezed plush cat in my arms to make sure it's still here, that yesterday wasn't just a dream. It seemed like Ran and Rindo were still asleep, I wanted to run to them and make sure they 're really here but I didn't want to wake them up. I walked to kitchen and made myself coffee, still hugging my new plush. Damn, I'm getting to attached to that thing, but it's probably better than running around the house with pocket knife I got from Ran. 

"Good morning (y/n)."

I looked up from my coffee and saw Rindo walking out of his room with sleepy expression.

"Good morning."

"Full armed right in the morning?"  

Rindo nod to cat in my arms, referring to how I threw it at him and Ran last evening. I wasn't going to admit how much I treasure that cat so I lightly trow it at him. 

"Yop, all ready to fight." 

"What was that for!? I didn't even say anything yet."

He caught cat and looked at me a bit annoyed but I know he actually don't mind it. He hand me plush and sit next to me on sofa. I grinned and took it back. 

"That was warning shot. Wanna coffee or something else?" 

"Coffee would be nice. Ran is still asleep?

Ran always slept long. When I and Rindo teased him about it as kids, he always laughed and said that thanks to his sleep his taller than us which usually lead to one of our's fights. 

"It seems so. Sleeping beauty as always isn't he?"

"Not even juvenile can change that."

Rindo grinned and we both burst out laughing. 

"What are you two laughing at? I can't sleep with all that noise."

Ran was standing at his room doors, sleepy rubbing his eyes. 

"Good morning sleeping beauty, sorry for waking you up."

Ran dragged himself to sofa and laid down muttering something about that he will have circles under his eyes because of us. He sounded like some girl worrying about her appearance. 

"Come on, you can't sleep whole day."

Ran mutter something and rolled to other side so he can continue sleeping. I shook my head and stood up. 

"Wanna coffee?"

Ran nodded his head but didn't open his eyes. Really how can he still sleep?

It seemed like coffee wake my brother up at least a bit. But it still had to be Rindo to start conversation.

"You don't have school today, right (y/n)? Would you like to go somewhere?"

I thought about it. Where would I like to go? Then I smiled wide.

"Hmm I would like to go shopping."

I had idea of going shopping on my mind since yesterday. They have both grown up from clothes they used to wear before juvenile so I thought about getting them something new. 

"Eh, shopping?" 

"Yop."

Ran almost choked on his coffee as he laughed at Rin's expression. Rindo never really liked shopping, he claimed it boring, saying that shopping is for girls. On the other side Ran loved shopping and he also loved teasing his brother. His lips curled in smile as he practically hang himself on Rindo saying.