Princess

Ok, so I wanted to write this for a while but idk if it's god. Also I thought that it could light atmosphere after bloody halloween. It don't affect current story in any way it's just small story of how Ran started calling (y/n) princess.

3rd person pov:
11 years back (1994)

"Damn girl, you always cause trouble!"

Young (y/n)'s sobbing and babysitters shouts  echoed through house. They both stood over expensive vase, shattered to peaces. 

"S-sorry, I-I didn't want to ..."

"Oh, so you didn't want to! Is that so?!"

"It - it was an acident -"

"Don't interrupt me young lady. You're - Hey!"

In the middle of sentence (y/n) turned away and run with tears in her eyes. She didn't ment to broke the vase. She just exidently bump into the table vase was on and she wasn't able to catch it. She know that the broken vase wasn't good but she was still very uncomfortable with babysitter yelling at her when she didn't ment to do it and there was nothing she could do to prevent it. She even said sorry, so why is that woman jellyng at her?

"Come back right now! Damn brat."

(y/n) just ignored her and run out of house hiding in the garden. Her eyes become even more wattery and tears rolled down her cheeks. 

Ran heared shouting voice of their babysitter mrs. Hakson, it got his attention. Why is that old hag angry again? He wanted to find out but showing up now would porbably lead only to her being mad at him for no reason again so he decided to wait a moment .... or no, it'll be okay she just can't see him. The voice stopped and now it was quiet again but Ran still wanted to find out what happened. He qietly peeked ot of his room. Mrs. Hakson was there muttering something forher self in angry voice. He won't find out what was going on this way ... mayby Rindo knew something. But with that hag before his room he won't be able to go to Rindo's room regular way. Well that wasn't something that could stop him. He climb on window rame and openned window. Then he slightly jump down on grass in garden. He did this many times to secretly visit Rindo or (y/n) after bed time. He smiled thinking how easy it was when some sound catch his attention. It was quied sobbing. He looked around to find the source of the sound only to find (y/n) huddled next to wall. 

"(y/n)?"

He leaned to her, visibly worried. She looked up at him and tried to whipe tears from her eyes. 

"(y/n), what happened?"

Ran warped his arms around (y/n) and hug her in attemt to comfort her, he had no better idea of what to do in that moment. (y/n)'s breading calmed but tears still rolled down her face. 

"I-I bro-broke a vase ... and-and she-she yelled at me. But I-I didn't ment to do it! It-it was accident."

A of sobbing made (y/n) harder to undrstand but Ran got the mesage quite well. He pulled his little sister closer and pat her head. He smiled at (y/n) but behind his smile he was angry. No one is allowed to make is cute little sister cry. His mind was already full of ideas how to get rid of mrs. Hakson.

"Don't worry about that old hag (y/n). She is stupid. You know what?"

(y/n) looked up to him and shook her head.

"Let's play a game."

This got (y/n)'s attention, she wipped tears from her eyes and tried to wipe her nose as well. Her eyes sparkle with exitment. 

"What game?"

Ran thinked a moment. He didn't thinked this trought, he assumed that some game would make (y/n) happy but he had no idea what game could it be.

"Let's see ... oh I know! Let's play on princess and knight. You'll be princess and I'll be your knight. I'll protect you form everyone and everything that will ever try to hurt you or make you sad. I promise."

Ran grinned happily and (y/n) put on wide smile as well. She liked the idea. But then she stopped. 

"And what about Rin?"

Ran was a bit puzzled by this.

"What with him?"

"If I'm princess and you're knight, what is Rin?"

"Oh well ... he can be dragon."

(y/n) shook her head wildly.

"No, knight always kills dragon! I don't want you to kill Rin."

(y/n)'s expresion was desparete and Ran quickly thinked of some other idea. 

"You're right well than he can be ... my faitfull horse."

"Horse?"

"Yes, every knight needs a faitfull horse."

(y/n) seemed to be happy with this answer and she noded. Ran smiled happy that (y/n) is happy again.

"And mrs. Hakson can be the dragon then."

"No."

(y/n)'s expresion became serious. 

"She'll be old, ugly troll."

(y/n)'s determinated expresion made Ran bust out in laughter. 

"You're right princess, well than let's get our faitfull horse and defead the troll."

present:

Ran laughted at the sight of old photo. There was he with (y/n) and Rindo before 11 years. It was many years but he still remembered one specifick day from that time. And espesially one promise. No one will hurt his princess as long as he's there.

"Hey Ran! What are you doing? We're leaving, so hurry up or we'll leave you behind!"

(y/n)'s voice make Ran come from memories back to present. He closed old photoalbum and put it back on shelf. With smile he hurried to his princess.

"Hey! Wait on me princess!"

Well, it turn out to be longer than I expected, I hope you liked it. I may do some side story like this if you wanna. 

Cover:
https://pin.it/4XHxvJC

Full version (it's not necessari, it's used whole in cover I just think that it's really cute and I wanted to put it here again just to appraise it again) :