44

Eh sorry for not posting in so long TT-TT 
I kinda lost the motivation. Not that I'm abandoning this story! Never. I love it it's just ... idk. I have the plot but I can't ... write it? I'll try to update more tho. And again sorry about it. 
This chapter isn't the best but I'm trying to get into it again. I'll probably leave Bonten arc soon and try to write more of other stuff? That might be good ... maybe

"(y/n) we have a problem!"

I turned to Ran, unfazed. I heard this phrase at least once a week, At this point I didn't care.

"If you mean the guy tied  up in our basement that is our solution to last weeks problem."

Ran blinked in surprise at the reminder. God did forgot that we have a man tied up in our basement? I mean sure we did a lot of dumb stuff and it wasn't exactly uncommon to have a hostage or prisoner in that house. It was a father from city and close to no neighbors. It seemed like a good investment at the time. What we haven't considered was Bonten using it to ... well hid people. At least Rindo had fun. Maybe I should be concerned by how much my brother enjoyed breaking people's bones but frankly? I didn't give a f*ck. As long as it aren't mine bones that he's breaking ... 

"Yeah, yeah the guy in basement of course ..."

Ran was quick to try and wave it of ... he really forgot. How could he forgot?!

"Anyway no, that's not what I meant."

"Then what did you meant?"

"Kakucho is having a date!"

My jaw dropped as I stared at my brother. Kakucho is having a what now?!

"A date?"

"A date."

Ran nodded seriously. He wasn't joking. Kakucho was having  a date. Damn. I turned around and called for Rin.

"Rindo get here!!!"

"Why?!"

"Just get here!"

With lot of complains Rin dragged himself to where I and Ran were.

"What?"

"Kakucho is having a date."

"What?!"

Rindo's eyes widen in shock and he looked between me and Ran for any sign of a lie. But there was nothing to find. We were 100 % honest this time.

"Do others know?"

I looked at Ran, who nod.

"Yeah"

"What's the plan?"

There was no way in hell we weren't going to make sure that the person Kakucho dates is good for him. He was like our own little brother! Just the best for him. We needed to ensure that his potential partner is not some gold digger or toxic b*tch. 

"Spying?"

"Spying"

I nod. Always a good plan.

"Will other's join?"

"Is that even a question?"

Of course it's not. They joined every time something like this happened. The moment any of us seemed to have a too close to real relationship it was checked. Usually it ended in disaster but hey we were having fun! Plus if their potential so to be can't handle a bit crazy friends then it's clearly a wrong choice!