39

Rindo was dying with laugher.

"Did you really tried to convince the cops that that cocaine was sugar?!"

"I was high okay?! It seemed like a good idea at the time!"

Haru's face was bright red. As he shouted at Rindo across the table. It only made Rin laugh louder. I was laughing with him, frankly everyone was at least chuckling. We were pissed at Sanzu for all the trouble of getting him out. But the police report Yamada got for us was just hilarious. If I looked past all the mess he made all the times he got high were quite hilarious.

"Stop blaming it on drugs. We all know you're just dumb."

"I'm not!"

"Your body count is higher then your IQ test results! Even tho the bar's pretty low."

Was I being mean? Probably. But do you know how annoying it is having to hide all your illegal business from police again just because someone had to got caught and tell them to call me of all people? I think I can be a little mean. Besides given his kill count I was right. 

"Now I don't know if you're referring to his obsession with slicing people or calling him a whore?"

"Both fits."

"Neither fits!"

Rindo next to me rolled his eyes with smile of his lips.

"Sure, anyway how did you even came up with idea of telling them it was sugar of all things?"

"And what was I supposed to tell them?! That it was flour?!"

"I just don't get what made you think it was a good idea."

Haruchiyo looked ready to jump over the table to strangle one of us. He just couldn't decide if it should be me or Rindo.

"Well it wasn't  the dumbest idea he had while drunk. At least he hadn't stole a horse this time."

"We agreed not to bring that up!"

"I agreed to nothing."

Now Sanzu actually tried to jump over the table to get me. But he can't silence me! I'll never let him forget about that one time he got high and stole a horse claiming it to be a unicorn. The hallucinogens he took that time were something different. I wasn't sure if to be glad or disappointed that he never took them again. On one side, I was worried about him. He was over doing it with this sh*t. On the other it had been hilarious.

Many things were like that lately for all of us. We all had our fair share of issues from one source or another. And we chose to ignore them. Look away focus on something else. I knew about so many things wrong with us, so many ways we were killing our selfes slowly. Sanzu was the more showing one, high half of the time just to forget about everything but he wasn't the only one. Some days I'd sit on bed and think about it, about where it all went wrong. It used to by fun when we were young, just messing around. Some days it'd made me sad. Not today, today I'll ignore it and pretend to be fine.

"Why can't you just be normal."

Koko pinched the bridge of his nose with sigh. I gasp dramatically putting a hand over my heart.

"Me? Normal?"

My lips twisted into smirk.

"Never."

He rolled his eyes but said nothing more, so I turned to Haruchyo who was currently being held back by Kakucho.

"Don't worry, everyone in this room already knew about it anyway."