Hair problems

(Y/n) pov:

"Rindooo~"

Ran's voice was echoing trough empty living room.

"Rindo is not here he went to shop."

I was leaning on door to my room watching my brother with sleepy eyes.

"What do you need?"

"I need him to do my hair."

Ran's hair was whole messy from his sleep and he looked quite desperate about what to do with it.

"Really? You still don't know how to make your hair? Well Rindo should be back soon so just wait for him."

My lips curl up in smile and I just shake my head at my older brother. Ran looked quite desperate but then his eyes listen up and a smile appeared on his lips. Fuck that smile always means trouble.

"Well if Rindo isn't here you could braid my hair~."

"No way!"

"Ah come on, you used to love braiding my hair."

Rans voice was sweet like honey and I knew he just made up his mind, but I still tried to talk out of it.

"Look Ran that was like 5 years ago, I don't even remember how to do it."

"Come on just give it a try princess."

Ran made puppy eyes and I give up. I had soft place for my brothers no matter how stupid they were. I just sigh and started brushing his hair. Ran looked satisfied with himself for convincing me and I wanted to punch him in the face, but I rather decided to focus on his hair. I haven't braid it for more than 5 years and I couldn't remember how to do it. I usually wore my hair loose or in pony tail, I had no idea how to braid my brothers favorite two braids. I tried to remember how I used to do it but it was useless. Well, whatever I'll just improvise then. I mean, how hard could it be?

It turned out to be hard. I had no idea what to do with Ran's hair. Ran was laughing at my misery but after one killing look I shoot at him he decided to stop. Final result of my work was terrible, Ran's hair was all messy and hardly reminds of his usual hairstyle. When Ran saw himself in the mirror he couldn't help laughing like an idiot.

"Damn, I told you I don't know how to do it. Come here I'll dissolve it." 

"No, I like it. I think I'm going to wear it like this from now on." 

"Ran, I'm not letting you run around the town like this!" 

Smile on Ran's face drove my insane. There's no way in hell I'm letting him go out like that even if I had to dissolve his hair by force. I headed to him but he retreated in other direction. 

"Ran, just come here I'll try it again!" 

"Nope I want it like this." 

I ran after him but he dodged and ran on the other side of living room. So you have chosen death huh? I grabbed hair brush and threw it at him, it flew past his head. 

"Woah, are you trying to kill me (y/n)?"

Ran was still smiling, just provoking me. He knew I wasn't actually trying to hit him, if I was I would.

"Just come here and I'll spare your life."

Ran just laugh and sprint to door. He almost hit Rindo who just come back from the store.

"Ran what happened to your ha-"

Ran was trying to push next to Rindo and get out.

"Rindo hold him!"

Rindo had absolutely no idea of what was going on or why I was chasing after Ran, but who is he to question his little sisters orders? He throw him self on Ran and locked his joints.

"Rindo, let me go!"

"Sorry Ran, but I can't make our little princess upset."

I get to Ran and finally dissolved his hair.

"You can let him go Rindo, thanks for help."

"You're welcome, but can someone please explain what's going on?"

I explained him what happened and Ran was laughing whole time. 

"Could you please show me how to braid his hair? Since he's an idiot and can't do it himself." 

Rindo looked bit surprised by my request but he agreed. 

I took half of Ran's hair and Rindo took the other one.

"So how is it going (y/n)? "

Ran tried to turn to me but I slap his head. 

"Don't move, idiot!" 

Even when I was copping what Rin did it took me more than half an hour to get passable result. Ran seemed to enjoy being my practice model and I had nothing better to do so I spent more than hour practicing. 

It was fun, I really enjoyed spending some time like this with my brothers, they were gone for so long that I almost forgot just how much I loved these small moments with them.

This  chapter is kind of filler chapter so it isn't long. It was first chapter I wrote to this story and I wanted to public it so I just put it here, I hope you liked it . Actually it probably wouldn't be so problematic to braid someone's hair but I just taught that it was nice idea so I wrote it.

I would really like to thank everyone for reading this story and for votes this story got, it really means a lot to me. I'll do my best to update as often as possible. Also sorry for bad English (again) ...

Art used: https://pin.it/1nMhQnV

Here's full version: