41

"Don't move or I'll shot him!"

The guy behind Sanzu waved gun in his hand threateningly. I didn't really mind him as I was too busy chatting with Rin.

"Look I'm not saying that it isn't possible but it's very unlikely."

"How can you know that?"

"Common sense."

Rindo seemed unimpressed but we didn't continue this debate. Even tho he seemed like he wanted to. It was very unlikely he'd won against me. Especially since he was completely wrong!

"So you don't have any free terms for this month?"

Next to me Ran was calling to his hair salon trying to make appointment to get a haircut. A few feet away Kakucho was also making a call.

"So how much does cleaning a coat cost? ... Fine, can you clean even things like blood stains? ... no practical reason, just asking."

It was already third cleaning service he called to, everyone had too much question about why is there so much blood on that coat. We all tell him to buy new one but he refused. I'm all in for the whole sentimental and emotional value stuff but frankly? That thing was done, there was no saving it. No with the amount of who knows who's blood, I think I even saw a bulet hole in it ...

"HEY!!! HELP ME, YOU F*CKERS! GODDAMN BASTARDS!!!"

I turned to Sanzu shouting at us. Annoying.

"Shut up!"

The guy behind Sanzu hit him in the head with his gun. Not enough to knock him out but it did shut him up.

"Yeah Sanzu, shut up. We're in middle of something here."

"So I was thinking that we could go to fish restaurant for dinner, there is a good one nearby. What do you think?"

Koko scrolled his phone looking for restaurants. Mochi leaned over his shoulder to take a look too.

"No, we were in fish restaurant last week."

"I agree with Mochi, no fish."

"Hmm..."

Koko returned to looking for restaurant and I turned to Rin. 

Now you might be wondering how we even got into this situation that worried no one but Sanzu. Simple. Getting rid of all traitors in biggest criminal organization Japan has to offer  takes a while. And sometimes these rats try to fight back. Now how did they got Haru, one of our executives tied up to a chair with his own gun being hold by his head? One word ... drugs. Unfortunately his addicition was no secret.

"This is boring."

"Yeah. ... I have an idea."

The mischief sparkle in Rin's eyes made me grin. This'll be fun. 

"I'm listening."

Rindo grinned and put out gun. He aimed at Sanzu.

"W-what are you doing?! Stop it or I'll shot him!"

Man pushed his gun to Sanzu's head but Rindo didn't mind at all. He shoot ... and missed Sanzu by several dozens centimeters.

"Damn."

I laughed at Rindo's disappointed expression.

"Alright, now it's my turn."

I took a gun form him and also aimed. My bulled also flew past Sanzu but closer then Rin's.