7

(y/n) pov:

After that night my brothers continued sneaking out. I tried to ignore it at first two weeks. They were out at night before but they usually informed me that they are going somewhere and even if they didn't it wasn't hard to tell where they were, smell of booze or girl's perfume always betrayed them. I didn't mind when they went outside from time to time, they're more or less adults, even tho they don't act like that sometimes, so it's just normal they go on drink or so. But this was different they went out almost every second night and never told me where they were going. And what made me even more mad, they were lying to me. I tried to follow them but I didn't want them to notice me and unit I pull out my bike I lost them. I tried to keep my bike out so I don't have to put it out of garage but I still lost them in traffic. From a way they were going every time it seemed like they were heading to Yokohama. What the hell are they doing there.

"Where are you going?"

It was late night but they were both dressed up and heading out side.

"Oh sorry (y/n). Did we wake you up?"

"No I just went for some water. But that's not answer to my question, where are you going this late at night?"

They looked at each other as if trying to come up with some excuse. It was just a second then Ran smiled.

"We couldn't sleep so we decided to go on drink. We thought you're asleep so we didn't want to wake you up."

"Yeah ... Wanna go with us?"

I didn't believe them single word. They looked nervous, I knew for sure they didn't want me to go with them or most likely they didn't want me to catch them in first place.

"No, I'm meting with Emma tomorrow and I would like to be sober."

They knew that I'm going out with friend I told them about it earlier so they knew I'll turn them down. It wouldn't be weird that they didn't told me they are going to drink when they knew that I wouldn't go with them anyway. There was just one odd thing, they tried to hide it but they looked relieffed when I turned them down. Every time I turned them down when they invited me on drink they looked upset. But now I could tell that they dissapointed expressions were fake. It was really weird where could they go that they don't want to tell me?

"What a shame princess, well maybe next time."

"Yeah maybe next time."

They left. Maybe I'm just paranoid, they can have life out of me and they don't have to tell me everything. But memory of last time I let them sneaked out alone still haunted me. That time they killed a man and later got arrested for that. I had to find out what are they doing.

"You two were going out a lot lately. Are you becoming alcoholics or is there some nice lady in it?"

"You noticed (y/n)?!"

Rin almost choked on his meal when I brought it up.

"Well I'm not blind Rindo."

Ran took it more calmly, he just laughed.

"Of course you're not. I would love to tell there is some nice lady in it but I have to disappoint you."

"Well in that case why didn't you invite me? I would like to go on drink. Or is it something other than that?"

"No nothing else, but you're too young to go drink so often princess."

"And you two are too stupid to risk you get even stupider because of alcohol. If you did then your IQ would be below freezing."