28

"Ran do you still have that brick?"

I stared at Shion while I leaned to Ran.

"Nope, I already threw it away."

"Hmm."

I didn't let my eyes of Shion who now started to feel uncomfortable.

"Why are you staring at me!? Stop it!"

"You're conscious."

"So what?!!"

"It's unusual."

I didn't mind Shion shouting at me. I already got used to that he can't go on any lower volume.

"It's the first time."

"?"

Shion looked confused. Well, can't say that I'm surprised.

"This is the first time I see you standing after a fight. It doesn't feel right."

It really feels odd ... maybe I could knock him unconscious myself... It seemed like Shion wanted to say something but he stopped when he noticed my look.

"W-what are you thinking about?"

It wouldn't be hard. One good hit in the jaw or maybe head ... it's shame Ran already got rid of that bri- oh? I didn't really pay attention and it took me a moment to realize that Shion's talking to me.

"Nothing."

I waved my hand with smile, but the idea didn't left my mind. Shion didn't seem one inch convinced. Well I didn't gave up on the idea so maybe it was good. He took step further from me. As if subconsciously he pulled something form his pocket and started overturning it in his hands. I curiously moved closer, it were brass knuckles. Even though it appeared there was some effort to wipe it I could still see reddish stains of blood. I smiled as I slightly shook my head.

"And people say that me and brother are fighting dirty ..."

Shion immediately hid it away.

"No wonder you did better in this fight. Not only attacking from behind, even bringing a weapon!"

Shion pulled away with outraged expression.

"Shut up. Your brother also hit people with brick!"

Ran who listen to ours exchange for quite a while now joined it.

"That not true! I only took advantage of my surroundings!"

"How the hell would hitting someone with brick be taking advantage of surroundings!?"

"Easily, there was a brick around therefore that brick was part of surrounding, I took it and hit a few people with it."

At first Ran didn't plan on joining conversation any further but now he got into passionate discussion with Shion, completely leaving me out. I leaned back and watched. After a moment, Shion turned to Mochi.

"Hey, tell him that's bullsh*t!"

"Tell him that it's not!"

Mochi was still mad about earlier and he just decided to ignore both of them. I chuckled, they were acting like kids again. Then I looked out of the window on passing city and let my thoughts wander.

.
.
.

"What happened to you?"

I curiously looked at bruise on Kakucho's face.