9

(y/n) pov:

I walked around looking for Emma. I saw Hina and her boyfriend (?) heading to shooting boot but Emma and Draken didn't seem to be with them. I looked around, Emma wasn't very tall so she didn't stand out, but someone else stand out a lot. I look at one guy, he was almost head taller than people around him and he looked familiar. Shuji Hanma? What is Ikebukuro's reaper doing here? I had to go closer to confirm that it's him. I saw him only once but tattoos on his hands assure me that it's him. 

"Why could he be here? I thought that moebius was dissolved ..."

I mutter to myself as I left reaper behind and continued looking for Emma. I saw her few meters away, or more likely I saw Draken. He was taller than Emma and dragon tattoo on side of his head made him easy to recognize. This was first time I really saw him, but Emma always talked about him and show me pics of him, so there was no way I could mistaken him for someone else. That girl is crazy in love. But he still ignores her attempts to catch her attention. Well, let's see how he act around her.

"You really are hopeless, right Emma?"

I spend some time following them. Emma acted like always, she was energic and drag Draken from one stall to another. On the other hand Draken didn't share her enthusiasm. He let Emma to drag him around looking like he don't care but I noticed him smiling when Emma didn't look. He couldn't take his eyes from her. Emma didn't seem to mind his passive behavior, she was smiling and showing him things that she thought were nice. I was worried about what kind of guy he is, Emma is nice girl but she is a bit naive sometimes. Not to mention that her crush was vice captain of Toman, these guys can be real jerks. Well it seems like I didn't have to worry he looks like nice person, despite appearance. But I still have to find some way to meet with him to make sure. Rain drop fall on my face. It's starting to rain? I should go find brothers. I picked up my phone and dialed Rindo's number.

"Hi Rin, where are you?"

"Hi (y/n), done stalking your friend? We're at dango stall, can you find it?"

"I'll be here in few minutes and I didn't stalk her."

"If you say so."

I rolled my eyes and headed to them. But then I suddenly stop, man passing next to me got my attention. Is that Moebius uniform? I thought they were dissolved when Osanai was defeated. I wanted to follow him to find out what's going on but then I turn that idea down and headed back to brothers. I saw more guys in Mobeius uniform, this was surly weird.

"Did you notice some guys in Mobeius uniform?"

It wasn't hard to find my brothers but get there took me longer than I expected. Once I get to them I asked about these guys.

"So you noticed them to, (y/n)? There is quite lot of them."

"What could they do here? I thought that mobeius was dissolved after Osanai lost to Mikey."

"I tought so too. Who knows, maybe someone took over it? I heard that Mobeius weren't monopol, there were different fractions in it so someone maybe decided to continue even after captain's defeat?"

That was right, someone could just take over Osanai after his loss. But I didn't have good feeling about it. There was Emma around and she was with Toman's vice captain, she could easily become target because of him. There sure are people in Moebius that would like revenge for their defeat and even Draken can't take so many guys all alone.

"Let's find out what they're up to. Every one I saw was heading to parking lot."

"I don't know (y/n), this isn't Roppongi, this is Toman's region ... we can't just randomly start fights here."