18

Princess? Hey, princess are you alright?"

Ran's voice polled me out of my thoughts. I looked up at him. He and Rindo both looked at me, worried. I speed up to catch up to them and put on smile.

"Of course I'm alright. Why shouldn't I be?"

They exchanged looks and for moment they were both quiet. Then Ran reached to my and immediately pulled his hand back unsure what to do.

"I'm sorry princess ..."

I blink few times in confusion. What the hell is he sorry about?

"Why?"

"It was my idea to go there today and ..."

Ran looked pretty lost and Rindo decided to help him.

"It wasn't our fight. here was nothing we could've done ...."

Oh my god, they think that I'm mad at them because things kinda gotten out of hand? Sillies. It got my laught a litte.

"You think that I'm mad at you or something?"

"Ehh ..."

They didn't know how to answer.

"Dumbasses ..."

There was no offense in it, I shook my head.

"How did you even come to think that? Of course that's not your fault no one could know how things end up."

I think for a while before I decided to continue.

"It's just that ... no one could tell how things end up. No one expected that ... And it's kind of scary, how quickly can things get out of hand. It was supposed to by just a fight and the most seriuos injury shoud have been broken bone or concussion, no one was supposed to die. And yet in matter of minutes it all went down. No one could stop it ... or maybe we could and just decided not to do it. Sometimes I just forget how easly can things screw up and how easly can someone die in fights like this. It got me thinking ... how easly I could loose you one day ..."

They both stood there staring at me unable to say a word. Ran spoke up first but I could notise that his voice was shaking a little.

"Oh princess, we are not going to die anytime soon. Right Rindo?"

Rindo nooded still taken aback by what I said. I smiled but I still wasn't completly able to hide sadness in my eyes.

"You better not. If you do, I'll drag you out of hell and kill you."

"Scary. Really, got me motivated to stay alive."

"Yeah. Compare to angry (y/n) I feel like reaper would be noting."

I grinned and started walking.

"We should get out of here. It's cop everywhere. And Ran?"

"Hm?"

"You owe us money."

His expression said: oh f*ck. I just laughte and speeded up. We headed back to Roppongi but the sighn of blood dipping to groun was still on my mind. It was really scary how easly can someone die, and how unstoppoble death is. This wasn't first time this thing crossed my mind, when Ran and Rindo caused that guys death I tought about the same thing. They didn't ment to kill him it just .... happend. That time it happend to someone else and even tho I knew it's bad I coudn't bring myself to really care about him but what scared me was how easly could Ran or Rindo be the one death. I shook my head to get these toughts of my mind. I won't let them die even if I had to dig my way down to hell and drag them out of there.