16

"Begin!"

The moment Izana said that, Shion already rushed to me ready to trow a punch. Does he thinks that he can knockout me with one punch? Only in his dreams. I leaned to the side, dodging his fist. At same time I trow a kick aimed at his stomach. But he stoped it. Even while he was rushing to me about to trow a punch he was able to notice my leg and catch it with his other hand. Standing only on one leg made it hard for me to keep balance. I need to let make him let go. 

"That's best you can do? Hey Izana! Didn't you say she is good fighter or something?" 

He smiled like maniak and it really got on my nerves. I bounced from ground and jumped on him putting my hands on back of his neck dragging him down. That made him let go of my leg. I didn't gave him chance to do anything, I put more strength into it and pushed his head down even more, at same time I put up my knee. His head and my knee colided. He pushed away from me. He was physically stronger than me so I wasn't able to hold him. He took a few steps back whiping away blood from his forehead. This time it was me who smiled.

"I just wanted to give you some time to give up, before I hurt you."

For a moment we slowly circled around one another before he decided to attack again. I doged his attack again but this time something I didn't expect happend. He turned around and kicked me. I wasn't able to react fast enought and sharp pain shoted from my jaw. I took a step back and tried to ignore black spots dancing before my eyes. I could practicually feel adrenalin filling my veins. Was that taste of blood? I probably got my lip tored. He didn't wait till I recover. Before I could do anything about it he trow me to ground and started to hit my face. I could feel something warm, probably blood, flow down me face. My head was fuzy and my vision become blurry. No I can't pass out now. I klenched my teth and put all my force into getting him off me. I managet to get from under him and we rolled over. Now it was my time to hit his face. I hit him as hard as I could. I could tell that he was looking for opening just like I did a moment ago but I didn't plan to give him chance to swich this. Unfortunately he was stronger than me so eventually he broke free. Once again we stood against each other. Both gasping for air. Then suddenly he started laughting.

"You're pretty strong ... for a girl. This could be fun after all!"

"Shut up."

My head was spinning and I definetly didn't feel like dealing with his sh*t. This time I was the first one to attack. I trow a kick at his head. He didn't managed to dodge it but the kick wasn't strong enought to knockout him. He turned around trying to hit me in the face but I blocked him. For a moment we were exanging punchces both dodging or blocking every attack waiting for oppening. Slowly I was getting used to his fighting style and predicting his next moves was still easier. Now! When he trow a kick aimed at my face I leaned forward and slid under his leg. Then when I was behing him I pushed him. He lost his balance and falled on ground. I didn't wait for anything and pinned him to ground. Then I hit his head to concrete.

"F*ck!"

"What was that? Are you giving up?"

"Only in your dreams b-!"

I didn't let him finish that sentence and smashed his head down again and again. I was pretty sure that he won't give up willingly. 

"Shame."

"(y/n) stop! That's enought!"

Just as I was about to hit him again Ran's voice echoed trough my ears. I let go of Shion and looked at Ran's direction. He was about to head in my way when that guy in Toman's uniform, Mucho (?), stood in his way.