5

(y/n) pov:

"(Y/n) look what I bought!" 

Ran run trough doors showing me ... baton?

"You bought baton?" 

"Yop, so I could beat up anyone who try to hurt you."

He was definitely lost case, no matter how many times I win against him and Rindo he still wanted to keep me away from fights. 3 weeks has passed since that fight, since my brothers return. I moved back to our house, because Ran and Rindo kept on checking me in school scaring my classmates. I had to keep 'em away from there if I don't want whole class to run away the moment I'll enter. 5 years, I managed to hide my wild side for 5 years so my classmates talk to me at least a bit and then my brothers appear and ruin everything  in like 2 weeks. I suspect that they did it on purpose to convince me to move back.  

"He couldn't be stopped, he decided to buy it the moment he saw it." 

Rindo followed Ran in. He didn't seem to share brothers excitement about his new toy. I send them buy things I needed to prepare lunch and they come back with baton. Seriously? 

"Well that's great Ran. Do you have what I asked for Rin?"

"Yeah of course."

Rindo hand me paper bag from store. I looked inside to check if every thing is here. Thankfully it looked like they had everything. Last time I send Ran shopping he got distracted and bought something completely else than what he was supposed to.  

"Are you sure you don't want me to help you with lunch?" 

"No I don't want you to set kitchen on fire."  

Rindo made annoyed expression. Like always when I bought this up.  

"Look, that happened only once and it was an accident"

"Yeah once, which is exactly one more time than I did and one time less than Ran."

"Come on, I told you that, that oven was broken."

"Yeah and so was that new microwave. Really Ran, how the f*ck did you managed to set microwave on fire while making popcorn?" 

Rindo bust out in laughter when he remembered that incident. Ran grinned and bowed down.  

"What ca n I say, I'm natural talent."   

Mister natural talent get used to his new baton really fast, unfortunately for guys that tried to fight him. It didn't took long and Haitani brothers ruled over Roppongi once again. Better said Haitani siblings ruled over Roppongi even trough brothers were still worried about me, they didn't stop me when I joined them in fight. But they were still the famous ones, no one ever admitted that they got beaten up by girl so it seemed like my brothers were only ones fighting. I didn't mind it, I enjoyed fights but I didn't need to rule over Roppongi. I think my brothers felt same way, they loved fights and taking over Roppongi just somehow happened when they beat these guys from kyougoku. It was quite funny, we were strongest siblings in Roppongi but only reason we stared to fight was to get father's attention. We would never admit it but we all wanted his attention. We tried everything, we won prices in various competitions, get best grades from class, we even tried to have bad grades, we didn't care what kind of attention it'll be we just wanted him to notice us. At some point brothers tried fighting, they beat up some older kids from school, it didn't work but they realized that they enjoy it. So they continued and I watched 'em, every one of their fights I watched from afar, they didn't let me join in even trough they taught me how to fight. After they got arrested I started fighting like them, but not to impress father, I give up of that wish the moment he banned me from visiting them saying that I should forgot about them. This time it was just because how great I felt when I didn't have to think about anything else than opponent before me.