8

"Festival? Are you trying to excuse lying to me be taking me to festival?"

(y/n)'s ironic tone and angry expression made Ran and Rindo realize that making her go on festival with them may not be as easy as they thought. But they didn't plan on giving up, they really wanted to go on that festival with her. Later they'll tell her everything about Izana and things they end up involved in but right now they just wanted to enjoy festival with their sister without worrying about that stuff. 

"Eh ... of course not, we just thought that it would be nice to go together, since you can't go with Emma."

(y/n) didn't believe it, it was clear that they were trying to excuse it, or at least make her a bit less angry. She didn't know if she want them to go  with them. She planed to go on festival, even without Emma. She wanted to check on Emma and that her boy. If he won't treat Emma right he will have something to do with her. No way she is leaving him to hurt her best friend. Going there with brothers will surly be more interesting but she was still angry with them for previous night, and all the nights before as well. 

"It would be nice to go together? I don't know. I actually thought that going alone could be good ..."

Ran and Rindo both stare in shock. They didn't even think about possibility that (y/n) would consider going alone. In fact she didn't want to go alone but she also didn't want them to think that she will forgive them so easily. But Ran didn't plan on giving up. 

"Alone? Well if you think so princess. It's your decision to go alone, even trough it's breaking my heart. Well I and Rindo go together then. It's really shame, in three it would be more fun ... but it has to be just two of us. I'm sure that there will be a lot of people with theirs friends, partners or siblings enjoying lot of fun together. But if you want to go all alone ..."

"Are you planning to continue this lame monolog until I agree to go with you?"

Ran gave his sister wide smile. And even Rindo rolled eyes at his brothers methods. He wanted to convince (y/n) just as much as Ran but when Ran started his monologs like this one, only word to describe him was annoying and what was worst he could spend whole day like that pointing out every reason why it was wrong decision until other side break. 

"Exactly, I can go all day. So where did I end? Ah yes ... if you wanna go all alone -"

"Gosh. Fine, I'll go with you, just spare me of that. But we will go to Shibuya, I want to check Emma a little. And to make things clear, that thing about your night trips isn't over yet."

"As you wish princess."

Ran grinned and went to kitchen to get something to eat. His cat, who was staring on (y/n) until then, followed him. Once (y/n) was convinced their interest faded away. Rindo and (y/n) stayed sitting in living room silently staring after them. How can that cat reminds of Ran so much? So in the end she's going with them. It wasn't that (y/n) couldn't ignore Ran's monolog, she wasn't  actually great in that. It was that Ran was right she didn't want to go alone. Festivals were fun but going with someone was much better that just wondering around alone. Maybe she could let go of the worries about her brothers night trips, just for this one night. 

"I'm glad you're going with us (y/n)."

Rindo turn to (y/n) and give her a small smile. He was really relieved when she decided to go, he didn't want to go without her.  

"Don't think that I've forgive you for lying to me. I still want to know what are you doing."

Rindo's smile faded. (y/n) noticed it, she didn't want to make her brother sad.