19

I moved hair from my face to have better look at the guys Izana was planning to fight. We both stood on the rooftop and watched them.

"Sooo ... you wanna challenge all these guys?"

Izana didn't even turned to me and nodded.

"Aand you realise that there is like twice as much as us?"

He just noded again.

"Okay and you know that Black dragons, whose territory this is by the way, won't like it right?"

Slight smile apeared on Izana's lips.

"Yop."

"Fine ... one last question. You do realise that like half of your gang is just about to run away from here?"

Izana turned to rest of Tenjiku just in time to see few guys running away in panic. He shruged and turn to me.

"That happens everytime, I'll deal with them later. Why are you asking tho? Did you change your mind?"

I turn my gaze to about three gangs Izana decided to take all in one go and grined.

"Not at all. I just wanted to find out if you're stupid or insane."

Smile apread at his lips as he tittled his head.

"And?"

"Turned out you're insane. Therefore I'm in whatever you're up to."

He blinked a few times in confusion and then he gave me a small laught.

"Good to know."

I just smiled and turned back to Tenjiku.

"Oh another one run. Wait, he's running? He does realise that he have bike here or no?"

Izana just shrugged.

"Looks like we've got new bike then. So are you ready?"

"I was born ready."

He went down from the roof top and headed to his gang. I glared at the guys he wanted to beat up. There were three or four gangs and Izana decided to take them down all at once. There was at least twice as much of them as tenjiku members. Well maybe more since at least 20 guys from Tenjiku run away when they realised that thei're in disadvantage. Honestly I could understand these that run away from here but I didn't plan on running away I was looking forward this fight. It's gonna by fun, it was a while since I've got a chance to have a good fight. Beating up Shion was getting really boring. I followed Izana. It seemed like he's not going to have some big speach before fight. Fine by me, I probably woudn't listen to it anyway. He just went straight to these guys and rest of Tenjiku followed him. Leaders of these gangs noticed us and went straight to us. I could tell that they didn't saw us as any threat.

"Is that your gang? You don't even get enought money to get some uniforms?"

"You really wanna beat us all just with just these few ladies?"

Three mans that come to us all laughted. They were all leaders of gangs we were about to fight.

"Look they even got a girl with them!"

"Are you that short on members that you even take girls in."

Third one turned to me with worried look in his face.

"You better stay out of this it's not gonna by nice and something cound happen to you. These fights are dangerous and you could get hurt."

He really looked worried about me other two were just making fun of my presence here. I'm gonna prove these two wrong a really fast. But almost feel bad about beating the third one. I didn't like when someone underestimated me because I'm girl but this one meant it good. Well, almost.