25

"Do you realise that we're in the middle of the fight, Rin?"

I punched nearest person in face without looking away from Rindo. I wasn't only one cunfused by his action.

"Yeah."

"Then why are you doing f*cking split?!"

Rindo just shruged casually.

"You brushed your hair like two minutes ago, you even hit few people with your brush, so I don't thing you're the one to complain."

"You'll be the next one I'll hit with it if you won't be carefull. And that isn't answer."

Rindo glared at me.

"Because of someone I didn't get a chance to strech this morning, that's why."

I kicked down one guy that was trying to get away from Ran who was swinging his baton nearly and was close to stepping on Rindo.

"So it's my fault?!"

"Well if I didn't have to stop you from kicking down bathroom door I would have enought time to strech before."

"No one asked you to stop me. You could have just let me kick that door and strangle Ran and we would be both happy. I would have my hair done and you would be streched."

"Then we would have to get new doors and hide body."

Alright he got a point. But that doesn't mean that he shoud do split in middle of fight. I mean, what the hell? Who does that in middle of fight?

"What are you two arguing about this time?"

Ran got to us with happy smile.

"About where to bury you. We'll probably ditch you in the trash."

"Ow princess, that hurts."

Then Ran's attention turned to Rin.

"What are you doing down there Rindo?"

"Stretching."

Ran seemed a bit puzzled.

"Why didn't you do it at home? Also (y/n), why did you brought hairbrush with you? You both had plenty of time to do that at home."

I looked at Rindo.

"If you won't kill him I will."

"Go ahead I won't stop you this time."

"Why are you so mad princess?"

"Two hours Ran, you were in bathroom for two hours! And you refused to hand me hairbrush from there."

"I'm sure you exaggerate, I -"

"You were there for more than two hours And if anyone here have tendency to exaggerate, it's you."

Rindo finally get up so we didn't have to look down while speaking. At this point we already stoped fighting and focused on one another instead, leaving these who still could fight rather confused. Ran shook his head and sigh.

"That doesn't change the fact that you could stretch at home Rin."

Oh so now he' s ignoring me?

"I could if I didn't had to stop (y/n) from kicking out bathroom doors."

"Why did you try to kick out door?"

Ran is really doing his best to make me kill him today isn't he? I know he isn't so dumb or at least I hope so. Sometimes he really made me think that everything smart he ever said was pure luck.