17

"I've told you, you don't have to worry."

Wound on my face turned out to be just small minor injury. It bleeded more than one would expect but it wasn't serious injury. Other than that I had only some bruises that will diapear in few days.

"Yeah, yeah. Are you sure that your head is okay?"

"Hmm, you mean mentaly or physicali?"

Rindo rolled his eyes.

"Forget about it, you are fine."

"So physicaly."

I smiled and stand up. I looked for Ran. Before a while he left muttering something about some bet. Rindo explained that Ran bet on me winning the fight. I wasn't sure what to think about Ran finding time to make bets. Well he bet on me so it's fine and I can rob him of some part of his velvet, after all it's thank to me that he won that bet. I didn't saw him anywhere so I turned back to Rin.

"So what now?"

He shrugged looking around.

"We should probablly find Ran and see what then."

I nooded and we moved in dirrection Ran went in to. Izana stoped talking before a while and it seemed like noone was sure about what to do now since Izana didn't say we could leave but it also didn't look like he had somethink other to say. No one wanted to ask him so every one just stand there, waiting. He didn't say much only something about some gang he wants to take down and make part of Tenjiku. From what brothers told me I got that big part of Tenjiku is made of gangs they deffeded. Looking at the amout of members they got in such short time it seamed like they was really good at it. There was about 70 guys now. It definetly wasn't biggest gang I know about but considering the fact that they was created about a month ago it was surely impresing. We walked aroudn looking for Ran and Rindo point out on few people he knew and find important enougt to name. I already know names of people he and Ran met in juvinile but now I could conect names with faces. It seemed like I had some odd talent in atracting dangerous "friends" of my brothers. Probably only person who was really important in Tenjiku I haven't interact with was Tenjiku's vice capitan, Kakucho. I've met everyone Ran and Rindo know from juvenile and kind of get in fight or something familiar with them.

"Hey you!"

I heared someone screaming. I turned aroudn and saw Shion pointing at me. His face was all covered in bandages and he was barely standing. Behind him was Mucho putting away some surplus bandages he loked done with Shions sh*t.

"You were lucky today, but next time I'll crush you. You'll beg me -"

I lost interest in the mindlle of his sentence and ignored him. I turned away from him and faced Rin.

"Did I smack him too hard or is he just stupid?"

"Don't worry. He is idiot for as long as I know him."

So I didn't cause him any serious harm. Not that I was worried about him in personal, really I couldn't care less, but dealing with that I caused permanent damage to his healt would be pain in the ass.

"I don't like him."

Rindo noded a little.

"No one really does. We just generously decidet to not murder him for now."

I noded.

"I know him for less than hour and I can't get how did you managed to leave him live unit today."

"We agreeded that it would be hard to hide a body in juvinile. And by now we have enought practise in ignoring him so we don't even find killing him worth our time."