33

3rd person pov:

Bang!

Metallic sound echoed trough Yokohama bay. All 5 members of S62 jerked upon hearing it. Izana was angry, they knew even before they got to him. Another loud bang echoed trough air and this time everyone was close enough to see source of it. No one dared to come closer, they all just silently watched as Izana withdrew his hand from shipping container he hit, watching blood raise on his knuckles. At fist sight he didn't seem angry but he was. It was never good when he was angry. And what was worse there was quite some chance he was angry with them.  They didn't manage to stop (y/n) before. They tried! They really did but they didn't want to hurt her and ... she was strong, more then they expected. She took 2 of them down before they even noticed what was happening ... Little did they know that Izana wasn't angry with them, he was angry with him self, with Kisaki, with this f*cked up plan ... Without raising his eyes form blood on his knuckles he spoke to the other 5. Well 6 but this order wasn't meant for Kakucho. 

"Get me someone wort fighting."

Everyone stared at him unsure how he meant that. Izana saw confusion in his eyes. Why can't his servants have at least one functional brain cell?! He needed to get all this frustration from him and he was dangerously close to taking it out on the 5 before him. He grit his teeth and repeated his order making it clearer so they can keep up. 

"Get me someone who can put up a good fight. I don't care if it's Ueno, criminal black or someone else just get them!"

With nod they quickly walked away. At least as quickly as they could given the fact that some of them still had trouble walking. Truly pathetic, they were called era of brutality yet they got her asses beated by girl younger then them ... well he too didn't find fighting (y/n) exactly easy so he couldn't blame them for that. He sigh exhausted and frustrated. Suddenly he became more than aware of Kakucho's eyes on him, he didn't like it.

"What are you staring at?!"

He barked out and turned away from Kakucho, leaving before younger could answer. 

___________________________________

Finding someone for Izana to fight wasn't as hard as expected. There was a lot of people who heard about Tenjiku and wanted to try defeat it's leader. It still took while tho. Definitely longer then it took Izana to defeat them. Rindo rested his chin on his knee and watched Izana as he stood before men he defeated. It was a fast process. How else? But at least Izana didn't look like he's about to murder anyone who looks at him bad way. Rin didn't listen to what others are talking about and instead thought about (y/n). F*ck. If he only knew what Izana planed, what Kisaki planed ... He would never allow it to happen to see (y/n) so ... broken. He never expected to see her like that. She was always so confident so strong. He envied her for that when they were younger, he envied her even now. Not that he would admit it. That pain, disbelieve and pure despair in her eyes the moment she learnt about Emma, see all these emotions in her eyes was terrible. And the moment it all disappeared leaving absolutely nothing behind was even worse. 

"Rindo and I dealt with Mitsuya and Smiley."

Rin looked up when Shion spoke. Even tho he's face remained uninterested anger raised in him. Lier. It was (y/n) who took these two out, we didn't do a sh*t. Especially you. But he calm down quickly. It probably was better not to mention (y/n) right now ... He wondered if Shion's brain was working overtime and realized it or if he just wanted to make use of (y/n) not being present and take the credit. Not long after silence was cut by sound of engine. Lot of engines. Fight was about to start soon but before that Rindo managed to steal a moment for himself. Making sure he's out of everyone's field of view he slid to ground in perfect split.