11

(Y/n) pov:

Only after few minutes of walk my anger faded away. I didn't even realized how angry I was unit now. I slowed down a bit and brothers catch up to me. 

"Where are you going now (y/n)?"

"I promised Emma we would meet at the hospital."

Ran and Rindo looked at each other and then Rindo catch my hand, forcing me to stop and face him.

"You need to slow down (y/n). Stop for minute and explain us what exactly happened." 

Only now I realized that I didn't even told them what exactly is going on. He was right I should probably slow down. I let him to guide me to nearest bench. I sit down and they sit next to me. Rindo handed me my bag.

"You forgot this." 

I drop it when I dodged that knife but I didn't realize that I let it there. I give a sigh.

"Thanks Rin." 

"So what exacly happened? Did you find Emma? Why did it look like you wanted to kill these guys before while? And why hospital?"

That was quite a lot questions but he was right I should explain what is going on. Both Ran and Rindo looked at my with expectation waiting for my to start.

"Yeah I find her. That guys attacked Draken. When I arrived he was just taken to hospital and they were running away. I told Emma to follow him to hospital and promised I'll join her here, so that's why I have to go there now."

"Okay that explains a lot of things. But are you sure it's good idea to go to hospital like this?"

I tilted my head, and looked at him a bit confused. Why shouldn't I go like this?

"Why not?"

Rin looked at Ran and then at my clothes like he didn't know what to say. I followed his gaze and looked at my yukata. Then I realized what he meant. I was completely wet, I lost umbrella the moment we fight with that guys from Mobeius, there was also some blood on sleeves.

"Oh, right." 

"Well, considering the fact that you fight about ten guys and about five of them end up with broken nose, you look surprisingly good."

"Ran is right but still. I think we should at least try to get rid of that blood before you go to hospital, like this it could be hard to explain. And also you need to come up with some story about that cut."

In that moment I was really grateful to them. For almost hour they were running aroud helping me to find my friend, then they helped me to find that guys that attacked Emma without even asking what exactly was going on, they just know that it's important to me. And even now when I was rushing away again they didn't complain and helped me.

"Thank you."

They looked puzzled so I explained.

"You know for helping me to find Emma and that guys and sorry. We wanted to spend festival together but because of me we end up chasing Emma and some jerks that stab her boyfriend."

"Don't worry about it princess. We spend it more or less together didn't we? And I think that fight with Mobeius was fun."

"Yeah, it was fun and it isn't your fault. It's only normal that you wanted to protect a friend. And now we should find a way to get rid of that blood on you before you go to Emma. I think that there is a shrine nearby so you could wash here. Also we should cure that cut."