35

Slowly I opened my eyes, shutting them almost immediately.

"F*ck ..."

Why is everything so damn bright? Sun creeping in trough big windows was too bright for me. And it definitely didn't eased the headache I felt pulsing in the back of my head. What a lovely morning. I tried to roll over to avoid sun in my eyes and almost fell from ... what what the hell am I even lying on? After making sure I'm no longer in danger of falling down I felt around a little still not ready to open my eyes and face the reality. Sofa? Yop that's definitely sofa. Alright, I'm laying on sofa, feeling like a sh*t, that's something to work with. Now I just have to get my brain to function and tell me how I got there. And water. I need water.

"Alright let's do this ..."

After a bit of gathering energy and will to live I sat up. It cost more effort than it was worth and for a second I thought about giving up and just becoming one with sofa. With sigh I threw my legs over the edge and jerked when hit something cold and smooth followed by clinking of glass. Reluctantly I forced my eyes open, rapidly blinking away black dots clouding my vision. Once my vision was clean I looked around. Liquor bottles. Empty. That explains few things. With groan and a lot of effort I got up and headed to bathroom. If standing up was hard getting to bathroom without running into every piece of furniture I met on my way was an achievement on it's own. I had a bit of problem keeping balance and bottles scattered on floor didn't help at all. Somehow I managed to get to my destination without killing myself, with only about 3 new bruises from run ins with table and drawer. Not that bad. I drank some water and then washed my face before facing the mirror. I looked just like I felt. Terrible. With sigh I started to inspect my face closer. No bruises, no hickeys. I still couldn't really remember what I did last night but at least it seems that I didn't start any fight or ... other things. That was good.

"Fine, now painkillers."

On my way to kitchen I probably got two more bruises from various corners I haven't manage to avoid. With attempt to ignore the pain and the way world still spin a little I roamed trough drawers.

"F*ck you, Ran."

I cursed under my breath, that b*tch is not even here and yet he's still managing to be pain in the ass. Yesterday he threw out our last aspirin after saying something about me taking to much of it and .... Was it really just yesterday? Was it really not even 24 four our since Ran and Rin got arrested again? Since Emma and Izana ...? Memory of yesterdays events hit me and I could feel tears push to my eyes again. With practised ease I pushed them back. Taking in a shaky breath I did my best to focus on anything else. I need to go to pharmacy. Also ... where is Kit-kat? I haven't seen her at all. Could she be out? Windows were closed, so she wouldn't be able to come back ... Ignoring the lack of clothing on me I went to check the front door to see if I haven't left her out. To my surprise it was locked. Did I lock it? My memory was still mostly in haze but I doubt that I was in mood to think about something as locking doors last evening. I with little trouble I unlocked the door. Why did I ... f*ck! Memory of last night hit me like a truck. Sanzu. Oh my f*cking god. Sanzu. Sanzu was here and I ... no nononononono. Please tell me that I didn't ... something brushed against my leg and I looked down just in time to see Kit-kat passing me and stepping inside. At least I found the cat. Next thing that got my attention was a package of aspirin lying by door. 

"What -?

I picked it up and noticed note scribbled on it. Glad you locked the door and for f*cks sake don't do that sh*t ever again. Oh f*ck. I wasn't sure how to feel about this. I was happy that Sanzu cared enough to get me pack of painkillers, I honestly haven't expected that. And I wanted to bury myself in a hole and never climb out again when I remembered how his visit went. Even tho everything was a bit foggy I recalled few moments and I didn't like it. Making my way back to couch I noticed that I at least walked a bit more steadily now and that I haven't run into any more furniture. Among the way I grabbed my phone and opened chat without a thought. Emma will be making fun of me forever but I just had to told her, I always did ... I smiled a little but it faded after a second.