6

(y/n) pov:

Ran was acting odd today, like there was something on his mind, but he wasn't sure what to do about that. Around dinner it seemed like he has made up his mind. 

"Wouldn't you like to go somewhere?"

"Why are you asking all so sudden  Ran?"

"It's getting boring here ~. We could go to amusement park I heard that there is new one in the city."

So that's what's going on. He wanted to go to amusement park.

"Really? Amusement park? In your age?"

"Well we're definitely not going to get any younger are we?"

He looked offended, and I had hard time not laughing at him. I didn't really mind going there, I just wanted to see his reaction.

"Hmm do you want to go Rindo?"

"Why not? We don't have anything better to do anyway."

"Fine, than we can go."

"Huray!"

Ran smiled happily and continued eating, really sometimes he acted like complete child. So amusement park, huh. That could be fun. At least we can somehow kill time. It was a long time since I was in amusement park, last time it was about three years ago with one of my, not much, friends and her brothers. Except of her there was no one to go with and I didn't see a point in going alone.  But going with my brothers is definitely going to be interesting. I hope they won't accidentally burn the place down. 

It was already few months since my brothers came back. In these months I have more fun than in last 5 years. We dissolved lot of local gangs, lately most of gangs dissolved themself before we got a chance, unfair. We took over Roppongi in no time, now we were having this little crashes with gangs like toman or mobeius but no open fight, not yet. But just because there was no one to fight with, it didn't mean it was boring, quite oposide in fact. Spending time with my brothers was never boring.  One time Ran set kitchen on fire (again, this time while making toast) and we had to put out the fire. Another time Rindo got himself blackout drunk and get lost, I and Ran spend whole day looking for him. And once Ran bring cat, claiming that it's cute and he want to keep it. Nope life definitly wasn't boring since their return. 

"Let's go to haunted house first!!!"

Ran was really excited when we got to amusement park. He was running around pointing on attractions we had to try. He is 18 but right now he looked like 5 years old that was in amusement park for first time. 

"Why the f*ck do you want to go to haunted house?"

"Rindo is right, Ran. Going there now? In evening it'll be much better."

Rindo's face got pale. He was trying to hide it but my brother was extremely afraid of ghosts and everything related to them. There's no way I'm letting this opportunity to tease him a little go to waste. And same goes for Ran.

"Great idea (y/n)! I'm sure it'll be scarier when it's dark outside."

Rindo probably regretted saying something, but it was too late. Now he was desperately trying to find a way out, but Ran was decided to go and when he take something to head there is no way convincing him otherwise. At the end it seemed like Rindo had made his choice.

"Fine, let's go there now."

"What's with that sudden change Rindo? I thought you didn't want to go."