31

By the time we returned, Izana already finished talking. I noticed Kisaki but decided to ignore him, Kakucho was right. Speaking of, Kaku already walked away looking for Izana. I looked for Ran and Rin. I noticed them talking with Mochi and Shion nearby but I didn't went over to them, not now. Sound of arriving car got my attention and I turned just in time to see Mucho arrive. I never got why he always went by car, in my opinion motorbike was much more fun. He noticed me and walked to me, behind him two more people got out of car. One was Sanzu but I wasn't sure about who the other one was.

"(y/n)"

Mucho nodded and I greeted him the same way.

"Do you think you can treat him?"

Mucho gestured towards boy next to Sanzu and I smirked.

"Do I look like nurse to you?"

He didn't react in any way, just like I expected. I turned my attention to black haired boy. He looks familiar ... He too studied me curiously. We seem to recognize each other in the same moment.

"You're the kid who hit me with metal bar!"

I smiled and he pulled back a bit. I on the other hand stepped closer and inspected wounds on his face.

"I can't do miracles, at least give me some band-aids and bandages!"

Mucho looked over to Sanzu who nodded and pulled aid kit from car. I looked trough it.

"Yop, that will do."

I turned to second boy. He looked familiar, I wondered if I met him even before that fight with black dragons.

"Don't worry I don't bite."

He didn't seem a tiniest bit relieved.

"But you do stab."

I wondered how he knew that. Well it isn't lie, I do.

"But I don't bite."

"I'm leaving Kokonoi up to you, (y/n)."

Mucho left with Sanzu following after him. He didn't even gave me chance to send him to hell. If I wanted to stitch up people someone else beated I'd get myself a job in hospital. I sigh but didn't mind. There was something else on my mind. Kokonoi, Kokonoi ... that name did ring a bell. I was certain that I knew a boy of that name. 

"Kokonoi? Kokonoi Hajime?"

He nodded a bit. No wonder that he seemed familiar, I knew him!

"Damn you've changed, I haven't recognized you!"

I haven't seen this kid in years. Ever since we did some busyness in Roppongi but that was long ago and we have only met few times but he was someone hard to forget. He seemed more than uncomfortable with this whole situation.

"Yeah, it's been a while ..."

"Um, two years at least."

He nodded again. To think I run into him here of all places. But given his talent it may not be surprise, gangs were fighting over him as long as I knew him. I got to work, cleaning up his wounds.

"What happened to you?"

He made a grimace.

"I was kindly asked to join this gang ..."

"I see."

At this point 95% of Tenjiku joined after someone beat them up or at least threaten to beat them up.