26

"So how many you got?"

Mochi headed to us the moment he saw us, looking rather confident. Someone thinks he already won doesn't he? We'll see about that.

"Slightly more than 100, we were short on time."

Smile froze on Mochi's lips and I had hard time trying not to laugh.

"Where the hell did you dig up so many? Roppongi isn't even that big!"

"Many? I wouldn't say so. You should see how many we could get in two weeks or month ... Damn if I haven't got two tests this week we could have at least 150 even now!"

Mochi sigh and I know that we won this bet. I wasn't lying tho, we could've got more people with more time.

"How did you even got these 100?"

I smiled innocently.

"Ofcourse by my charming personality. Who could say no when I ask them?"

"I guess there was knife involved ..."

"Unfortunately I didn't got a chance to do that ... it turned out Ran's baton is more than enough motivation."

"As otherwise ..."

Mochi sigh and I laughted a bit.

"And how about you?"

"Something around 50."

"Not bad."

Really, it wasn't bad. Not as good as my and brothers but that was clear from the begining. I curiosly looked around to see who else is already here.

"Do you know how many Shion got?"

"Something about 10?"

"I wish I could say I'm suprised but ..."

I didn't expect Shion to get many but this? He never shuts up about how he was 9nt generation Black dragon capitan and jet here he is, bringing merly 10 people, his ex gang apeanetly don't like him too much ... sad. Why did we even bother getting 100 people? 70 would be more than enought ... well maybe it was good at least we had better things to do than thinking of ways how to kill each other.

"Honestly I'm suprised he even got someone."

"Ran got a point here."

"Right, at least he didn't end up in hospital in the proces."

At this point I wouldn't be suprised if Shion managed to get himself to hospital all alone without anyones helps. Four months and I still didn't saw him put up a good fight ... I looked around again. Izana was nowhere to be seen, again. We didn't have to hurry at all, now we will just be bored here. There was a moment of silence as noone knew what to talk about. Well situations like this never last long wiht Ran around. But that didn't meant that conversation was anyhow meaningfull.

"So you got 50 guys?"

"I've alredy said that ..."

Mochi didn't look like he want's to chit chat with Ran and I could hardly blame him. But my brother had this damn habit of ignoring other peoples and just doing what ever the f*ck he wants. And that usually inculed annoying someone.

"How did you convice them? I mean you are nowhere as talented as I'm and you have noone as sweet and cute as (y/n) to help you ..."

"You're on thin ice Ran."

Mochi cleched his teeths but Ran didn't mind at all.

"I'm afride that I'll ignore your warning. Today I already survived one attemt on my life and I doubt that you can do better than here (y/n)."